Battlefield Moments [crazy, funny, stupid bf2 video clips]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Moments [crazy, funny, stupid bf2 video clips]

Here are a few of my clips from playing battlefield 2 on public servers...mostly from http://www.ttp-clan.co.uk ranked bf2 server which i highly recommend if your from UK/Europe and want a fast, well admined server with working battlefield recorder.

You can either watch each clip seperatly by clicking each link below or download the whole lot of clips from filefront in one big zip file Here (176 MB)

The clips are in xvid format so if you can't play them you might need the xvid codec which can be downloaded here ....or you could play them using VLC player here

Read the description first then watch the clip....The clip is downloading when it says "Connecting..." so be patient, Remember to double click the video when it starts playing to make it full screen.

Requesting_vehicle_drop.avi (6 MB)

I'm squad leader and so request a vehicle drop at my location....the commander accepts and so i run to the drop location on the mini map, wonder why its taking so long to parachute down and so look up....oh shiiittt

teleport.avi (8.5 MB)

My mate spawns in my car and gets out to help take the flag.....then teleports high up into the air, wtf?

spawn_jump.avi (10.2 MB)

One of my most hectic spawns...in case you don't know when you spawn you are invincible for like a millisecond. I spawn at the exact same time a plane blows up some barrels which sends me flying up into the air, I'm thinking "woah wtf im flying!!!".....then see some plane coming at me full speed..."oh shiiittt"...thankfully he just misses me and i start to quickly fall to the ground...."oh shiitt parachute!!!"... i quickly open my parachute.....then hear a burning noise behind me...."oh shiiittt burning tank about to explode".....just got away from that then have some enemy troop ahead of me about to get into a tank, so i mow him down quick.....phew....need to change my pants

great_escape.avi (17.4 MB)

My mate is commanding with all his assets blown up so he is looking at me overhead...he tells me there is a troop at the hotel so i quickly head in not bothering to reload my AK that only has about 10 bullets in. I get in there, manage to waste my 10 bullets on the pillar, then notice there are 3 guys not 1...my mate commanding now says there are loads at the hotel and there is no way im getting out of this one alive hehe...i quickly try to nade them and get out only to do a small teleport as i land on an enemy APC. With even more enemy around me i get out as fast as i can using the car for a bit of speed and as a quick diversion. Got out alive with 1 nade kill and made them teamkill 2 of there own hehehe

evasive_maneuvers.avi (3.8 MB)

My mates evasive maneuvers after he failed to take out the essex gun ....essex gunner was probably thinking "ZOMG HAX"

Lucky_gits.avi (9.9 MB)

Thought i had 2 easy road kills here....first guy changed course at the last second making me skim them both.....lucky gits hehe.

teamkill.avi (26.3 MB)

My best teamkill....everyone knows battlefields TK blame system is bad but this is a total joke....i bring the car to a complete stop at the flag....teammate gets out...walks around then gets himself killed between some objects.....and that's my fault? maybe my beeping of the horn gave him a heart attack?

wall_bounce.avi (16.6 MB)

Thought i had an easy roadkill here but instead the guy stuck to the front of the car with his little legs going like crazy and then bounced him off a few walls like a pinball

Killer_jeep.avi (33.5 MB) - (low res mirror)

Racing into the flag with a teammate....unfortunately he gets out right in front of my speeding car...."oops"...i revieve him which annoys my killer car so it punishes me by jumping up into the air and crushing me

how_NOT_to_throw_granades.avi (10.1 MB)

"TheMuppet999" demonstrates how not to throw grenades.....first killing his teammate and then himself heheh. (Notice the " [ARTILLERY] playername" bug as i revive him....that bug only seems to appear at the exact time someone is revived)

Tank_surfer.avi (7.2 MB)

My mate was going to get in a tank but the enemy got in a second before him leaving him stuck on top as it drove off.....had to laugh as i saw it drive past with him stuck on top, little legs going for it as he franticly threw flash bangs at it lol

never_touched_it.avi (6.9 MB)

Come on... my wing was at least a good meter or 2 away from hitting this building, wouldn't have minded if i would have made it round

grenade_kill.avi (11.9 MB)

always good when you kill someone with your grenade before it even explodes

charge.avi (5.8 MB)

Charge or retreat?....got to take out the medic before he revives them all....but when their reinforcements arrive and your out of ammo you just have to drop nades and try to dodge bullets hehe.

giraffe.avi (8.9 MB)

Some people accuse me of cheating....this must be how i see through walls....ZOMG wall hax

velcro_wall.avi (2.1 MB)

watch this first..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vY0-zFfy6c ...then watch my clip

sprint_kill.avi (6 MB)

when 2 players get stuck on each other and sprint they run extra fast but you lose 2 or 3 bars of health.......not good when you only have 2 bars of health though.

mine.avi (7.7 MB)

Knocked the mine right out of his hands and sent him flying

rocket_kills.avi (5.3 MB)

cant help laughing when i see this happen

Hope you liked the clips....please post which are your favorite 3 clips

Re: Battlefield Moments [crazy, funny, stupid bf2 video clips]

It would be great if someone can combine all these clips into one

Comment

@HIV

you could just download the zip file from filefront then put them all in your play list and view them all at once.

Comment

Man those were hilarious ... at first I thought oh no, someone showing off their new-found fraps skill.
        Keep'em coming!

Comment

lol those are great.. i love the vehicle drop one. You should edit it so u can here him say requesting vehicle drop... then BAM!

Comment

OMG Nice vids !! I wanted to do a compilation of funy things that happened to me, but I cant use FRAPS, it drops to an un playable fps of 4.

I really laughed my as off when I saw the , evasive_manoeuvers, sprint_kill, and recket_kill oh that one I ewnt on for a couple of minutes :laugh:

Keep'em up,
            you should've used Vegas to merge them into one clip seperated by transition and adding the descriptions before each clips. If you want I could do it on my freetime, like a little video I'll send it to you after

Comment

glad you llike them ...i would be interested to know what everyones favorite 3 are like mayflower has done.

Comment

Nice one Lek!

1. Teleport (because it was me!)

2. Spawn Jump (hehehehehe I could smell your pants from ere!)

3. Request vehicle drop (because you died and it was your fault, for anyone who hasnt seen leki][down play it doesnt happen very often)

close to third was the plane "misses and hits"

not many people are gonna believe these are actually really real (they are!) heheheh

Comment

@styleride

hehe ...i blame SF vehicle drop bugs to be the fault of my death in that one...not me :P

Comment

the video doesnt show up its just a black screen unless its just me...

Comment

black screen for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Hawk
                        the video doesnt show up its just a black screen unless its just me...
                        did you guys download and install the xvid codec from the top of my first post and restart your comp?

Comment

Working...
                        X