Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme 3d Pro Joystick Q?

Hey all,

I used search but after readon so many, I though someone would save my mind and help me out.

I downloaded the Logitech Profiler, I have increased my Axis to 60% more sensitivity, I'm hoping this will increase turning and pitch.

My issue is I was getting pissed off, I wasnt really in the mood to play yesterday but I wanted something to do. So I grabbed the transport chopper in POE2 the one with out the missiles otherwise I would do attack manovers. ANYWAYS- I was setting up my team for Halo runs (High Altitude, Low Open) but Hovering is a bit.h I want to know how to set up my throttle to hover? Like putting it in the middle or so it will hover. Im ok at is but would like it to be easier.

Im looking around on this program and im not sure what the Deadzone is, Im sure this has to do with my hover.

Next is to talk to someone about Joy to key crap If your pro at setting buttons up, ( I checked that guide, I want a different set up and I suck at program stuff, but I havent check out this program yat) Let me know

Thanks everyone who helps

Re: Extreme 3d Pro Joystick Q?

Ok thanks ?

Comment

Working...
    X