2142 Should be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 Should be...

BF 2142 Beta should've been availible to all BF2 players! You could type in your BF2 Account and play! Only those Fileplanet subscribers could play? What does EA want? Your whole bank account and money??

Re: 2142 Should be...

WHy should they let everyone that has BF2 play? So that then the whiners can migrate over to that end for the winter? I don't think so. fileplanet is $3.33, ANYONE can cough that up. Besides you get a lot for your precious $3.33/month

Comment

dont wanna pay another EA Partner/EA another cent until they fix BF2

Comment

The Open beta is coming
        just wait a while

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
          dont wanna pay another EA Partner/EA another cent until they fix BF2
          But you're gonna help them with the 2142 beta testing. Clever.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
            But you're gonna help them with the 2142 beta testing. Clever.
            LOL, i just forgot what i was gonna say....hmm this is awkward...ahhhh...2142 Public BETA will be out a couple of weeks before realease im guessin

Comment

Originally posted by DaRqUe?
              LOL, i just forgot what i was gonna say....hmm this is awkward...ahhhh...2142 will be out a couple of weeks before realease im guessin
              I agree. The real 2142 will come earlier than expected.

Comment

Dear god, please let all the whiners teamkillers and anoying people stay with there precious bf2. Let them sulk in there worthless missury. Let them burn in the firy doom of karkland. While all the good and nice people go to teh bright white light of 2142 which will be fixed and pleasent where all shall frolic and play for an eternity with out the nublets (who shall BURRN)
                ahem

Comment

bf2142 has an anti whiner program version 2 lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                    Dear god, please let all the whiners teamkillers and anoying people stay with there precious bf2. Let them sulk in there worthless missury. Let them burn in the firy doom of karkland. While all the good and nice people go to teh bright white light of 2142 which will be fixed and pleasent where all shall frolic and play for an eternity with out the nublets (who shall BURRN)
                    ahem
                    There all moving to 2142. thankfully anyone moveing from bf2 to ET:Qw has some brains. To tell you the truth im quite glad EA have made 2142 is makes a good dumping ground for all the 12 year olds.

Comment

Working...
                    X