sorry guys,but SF sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry guys,but SF sucks.

man there are absolutely no servers for online games on SF. I found this game SO WORTHLESS that i sold it to my friend for 10 bucks! Everyone disses bf2 1.2 bad, but its way more fun than SF, even if you are being baseraped with L96A1's!!Sorry EA, but this expansion pack wasnt worth forty bucks at fries electronics for what i got!IT SUCKED DONT BUY IF YOU HAVENT!!

get Armored Fury because I will murder you in your bed if you dont.

oh and the clock is off by an hour whoever runs this

Re: sorry guys,but SF sucks.

Umm yes there is theres over 400 servers....you have your filters wrong, go redo them and learn and special forces is only 20 bucks. The clock is not wrong you just have your GMT wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
      Umm yes there is theres over 400 servers....you have your filters wrong, go redo them and learn and special forces is only 20 bucks. The clock is not wrong you just have your GMT wrong

Check and mate. Before you start bashing sf please look at your settings...I play sf almost exclusively. SF > *

Comment

I've racked up over 400 hours playing SF and while suffering from insomnia late last night I decided to play a few rounds of vanilla (prior to last night I'd only ever played vanilla for about half an hour) just to see what the other half in the BF2 community constantly go on about. Now I can honestly say that SF ****s all over vanilla in every respect. Sure I was able to use all the unlocks I'm unable to use in SF which for me is stupid for us SF players out there but not having the zip line/hook is a major disadvantage especially for the sniper class. The game play was fairly crap with everyone tk'ing over jets and armour and the whole experience just didn't feel right. Being base raped by some 12 year old in a jet is something that I couldn't possibly find enjoyable. Give me a good round of Ghost Town, Warlord and Surge any day over that rubbish. As for there being no SF servers that is absolute rubbish as I find no problems at all getting into a decent server with good ping whenever I get the urge to play.

BTW, [ht].ken and mrpoptart01 in Australia SF costs $40 and Vanilla costs around $90 thanks to the Australian Peso (Dollar) being worth less than toilet paper.

Comment

I just bought SF tonight; haven't had a chance to test it with online play yet, but so far, it seems pretty cool.. way different feel to it than regular BF2 (and that's exactly what I was looking for; a change of pace + the unlocks)

The only downside I've seen so far with SF is slight frame-rate stutter (due, from what I've read thus far on the forums, to the much more cluttered and dynamic terrain of the maps), but the night vision is an awesome touch and really adds to the suspense and stealthy ambiance of the maps; well worth the $20.00 I paid (hell, would have been worth the $40.00 it was when it hit stores back in late '05)

Comment

i bought sf when it first came out. Played for 9 hours and switched back to vanilla.....just a few days ago i started playing sf aganin. Its pretty fun...I love the grappling hook. It's a nice change from vanilla.

Comment

yea night maps really take up alot of cpu usage

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble69
                BTW, [ht].ken and mrpoptart01 in Australia SF costs $40 and Vanilla costs around $90 thanks to the Australian Peso (Dollar) being worth less than toilet paper.
                In America you will find that toilet paper is expensive, up to $1US dollar a roll!

Expansion

BF2: 69:19:27

SF: 02:14:48

Comment

Originally posted by killagamer522
                  man there are absolutely no servers for online games on SF. I found this game SO WORTHLESS that i sold it to my friend for 10 bucks! Everyone disses bf2 1.2 bad, but its way more fun than SF, even if you are being baseraped with L96A1's!!Sorry EA, but this expansion pack wasnt worth forty bucks at fries electronics for what i got!IT SUCKED DONT BUY IF YOU HAVENT!!

get Armored Fury because I will murder you in your bed if you dont.

oh and the clock is off by an hour whoever runs this

Another rave review from Mr. One Post

Comment

LMAO! You bought it and didn't reinstall the patch so there were no servers!?!? You didn't even get the extra unlocks....wow that's just really really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                      :laugh: Owned.

Comment

I have 2 problems with SF, the first being I can't go near the carrier on Iron Gator without unplayable lag and the second being the lack of (or knowledge of) good clan servers that play more than just Warlord or Ghost Town.

If you know of any, please let me know. I really only play a handfull of vanilla servers because I know the clans or the regulars.

Comment

Sf is awsome

Comment

Useless post. Something about flavours and opinions. Next to that, I never witnessed what you're talking about.

Comment

For a ground pounder grunt like me, SF is a lot more fun than vanilla. Not getting baseraped by jets would be enough for me to prefer SF, but there is much more. The grapple, zip, flash and gas add a lot to infantry fighting and the maps are generally more interesting. More fighting and less travelling makes for more action. There are lots of servers available in my area also.

My only complaint is we can't use SF unlocks in SF. Odd...

Comment

Working...
                              X