Ooooo cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooo cool

Hey has any 1 found any thing cool in POE? I did i found a katana, i killed some one and they had the MG3! But a lot of people know about the katana, so post some new easter eggs here!

Re: Ooooo cool

lol, the mg3 is a pickup kit, not an easter egg.

The kantana is however and suposedly there is a UFO as well...

Comment

I knew it was a pick up kit, i was stateing that he was shooting at me with the MG3, and i ran and stabed him with the katana! lol

Comment

Anyone here use to play DC for BF 1942? Well, the anti-tank kit had a personal anti-aircraft launcher. I think I found one in PoE. I'm not sure I didnt really get to use it and now I cant remember where I got it.:cry:

Comment

There is a pick-up stinger. Just look around the uncaps near and in tents and those half cylinder things.

Comment

Easter eggs like this are a rad idea!

Comment

Reminds me of GTA for some reason.

Comment

Love these topics! Why

I Run into an alot of guys in servers, All running around holding down there G keys, hoping to pick up a mysterious kit, looking in fireplaces,in crates, out of bounse areas. So funny when u see this on a server.

"Whips out his KM-2000 Combat Knife"
                Got to love them easter egg collectors.

Comment

Originally posted by D_FAST
                  Love these topics! Why

I Run into an alot of guys in servers, All running around holding down there G keys, hoping to pick up a mysterious kit, looking in fireplaces,in crates, out of bounse areas. So funny when u see this on a server.

"Whips out his KM-2000 Combat Knife"
                  Got to love them easter egg collectors.

QUICK LOOK IN ALL THE " fireplaces,in crates, out of bounse areas" and for the love of God someone please tell me where the "out of bounse area" is???

Comment

Working...
                  X