The Best ways to kill somebody with C4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best ways to kill somebody with C4's

I love it when I place C4 on a tank, then die, respawn, grab the kit from the floor that I just died with, and blow up the tank... They always think I'm hacking or something.

Also at Karkand, you know that opening that all the USMC goes through, I plant C4 right next to the opening and whenever someone passes through I blow him up. I can get about 7-10 C4 kills right there, especially when medics run to rescue.

Comment

Take a transport heli (dalian plant) go to the carrier, go REAL HIGH, sit in the back seat, drop c4, boom, drop c4 BOOM, drop c4 BOOM, till u are out.... or get a supply guy piloting... always works, unlcess USS ESSEX is alive... lol
      got my basic like that, planning on getting Vet like that too...

Comment

put c4 on heli cockpit and wait for it to take off then when they flying near a buildign blow it and it will kill driver and gunner will crash into some tihng mwhahahaha also put c4 on armor and then go into a mass of people and get out or get some kills then when its 1/2 health get out and some oen will get in and boom

Comment

THe problem with leaving a c4 infested armour is that sometimes a (be nice) teammate gets in, and gets the tank blown up... rendering ure C4's useless..

Comment

love to place c4 on the flag....its just hilarious to see them dying like sore losers

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Willy
              I like to plant them on cars plant them near the enermy and hide somewhere near, when they get in, BOOOM!!. And they didn't have a clue what was going off. I like to know how you plant C4's and how you kill with them.

you remind me of the spec op guy from the pwned life :P i love laying iit on the underside of bridges, and blow it jsut before they cross, so they fall down mwuhahha :P

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                THe problem with leaving a c4 infested armour is that sometimes a (be nice) teammate gets in, and gets the tank blown up... rendering ure C4's useless..
                And, if he happens to blow up near your troops and your C4 is on it you will get TKs since the C4 detonates when the armor explodes. It happened to me once (got 4 of my mates in one go) so I stopped using it.

Comment

Most fun I have with C4 is spicing the flag pole high up and take out a fully laden helo on Mashtur or Songhua.

Before 1.2 it was easy, as you could jump and throw the C4 against the pole where it would stick. Now you need to have a vehicle which you drive up next to the pole and climb on top. Once the two packs of C4 are in place you go find a nice spot with a view (on the flag) and relax. When the girlie twirlie bird arrives you just wait for the flag to drop a little. Giving the ladies the impression they're gonna be heroes. Then check if the remote control is working properly. Kaboom! Multiple hit points and a Defended Flag bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|GunnerDoop
                    If you put it on the workhorse things on karkand that are in the middle of the street and someone hits those they blow up w/o having the button pushed.
                    does this really work?

Comment

If you have a commander who is being a d1ck, always denies you when you request supplies or vehicles. I always find C4 to be very effective in persuasion. I will spawn close to where the commander is, drop a C4 almost on top of him and then go fight. Next time I hear a “Denied” to my supply request for no apparent reason, BOOM, wrong answer. Rinse and Repeat.

Comment

C4 chucking on Karkand when tons of USMC try to rape hotel

Thats how I earned my vet explosives

Originally posted by trousermouse
                        If you have a commander who is being a d1ck, always denies you when you request supplies or vehicles. I always find C4 to be very effective in persuasion. I will spawn close to where the commander is, drop a C4 almost on top of him and then go fight. Next time I hear a “Denied” to my supply request for no apparent reason, BOOM, wrong answer. Rinse and Repeat.

LOL I MUST TRY THAT

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse

GG! :salute:

Comment

I remember on the old blackhawks maps when blackhawks owned and the whole bh could take a flag in 5 secs so much satisfaction from killing them (flagpole metahon and rocket)

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                              Get behind a proning sniper, put a C4 on him,, blow him and yourself up.

PWNT

No no no, if you get the jump on a sniper you go prone and crawl up next to them with knife out. Get just into their FOV and as soon as they react stap em in teh face. Pistol works well too.

Now to get on topic, I love to do something simular with C4 and tanks. I will get behind them and plant then walk out to their FOV and wait for the moment I see the turret swivel so I know they can see me and BOOM hit the trigger.

Its best if you victim knows that you know that you owned them.:laugh:

Comment

I love maps that have bottlenecks, like iron gator when US has the flight deck and MECSF has the engine room...they come up and keep coming up, I got like 20 some kills in a row 16 of which was my worst victim :rofl: .

Comment

Working...
                                X