Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheater caught ??

http://www.core-gaming.co.uk/public/lootcheater.avi

this was sent to our vets site due to us being an active enemy down ladder clan and these guys having fishy players also on the ladder wll need dvix or similar for codecs

Re: cheater caught ??

wow looks funky to me

Comment

Definate hacker, no doubt....

Comment

still got his stats.... so ...

Comment

It looks like he MAY be hacking, but it certainly is not enough proof to get his stats wiped. There are people who have good reactions and there are such things as luckly shots. That video would have been much more convincing if it were recorded straight through the entire demo instead of cutting to sceens which support the creators point of view. It is very easy to find instances such as these in hours of demos to make the case someone is cheating. The only way to proove someone is cheating is by getting caught by PB or by getting a screenshot taken of them that indicates they are cheating. Someone making some quick shots is NOT anywhere close to being proof someone is cheating.

Comment

have a look at 1.34 in video PB busted !!! also the Loot clan has been kicked from the Enemy down Ladder there clan website has been taken down have had lots of applogies from there clan members who have dropped there Loot tags not wanting to be linked with this and these guys

Comment

I see, sorry I didn't watch that far. In that case I see no reason at all to make a movie, the screenshot is clearly enough.

Comment

it wont lemme watch =(

Comment

it wont lemme watch =(
                  copy and paste link into divx player bada bing

http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/dow...FTgkLAodlh1CaQ

Comment

Originally posted by Dibbly
                    http://www.core-gaming.co.uk/public/lootcheater.avi

this was sent to our vets site due to us being an active enemy down ladder clan and these guys having fishy players also on the ladder wll need dvix or similar for codecs

No doubt in my mind this guy is using an AIMBOT, you have more proof then necessary here. If you notice his gun instantly points at then next enemy everytime.

Comment

Yeah, there is so much proof, especially at the end, that he is hacking..

I know when someone is good and someone isnt.. but the fact that he repeated that movement was not luck..

Comment

Working...
                      X