This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• takeing the piss?

rite wheres my 1.4 patch? i paid good money for my bf2 just like millions of other peeps! and we should have this fookin patch now! and dont give me all the crap about moaning and get of ea/dice backs! the retards have had over 12 months to sort this **** out! so i hear they may be getting rid of the stats? wtf is all that about? that was the 1 thing that ea use to bang on about all the fooking time , now after 12 they wanna wipe everyones stats?? fooking tards. i just hope that nobody buys 2142! cause if ya do ya guna be screwed again! WHERES MY PATCH? YA TARDS!

Re: takeing the piss?

rofl...

Comment

such a crude sig

Comment

Tardism gets worse everday now..

Comment

bf2 could have been the best pc game ever! but thanx to we know who its the most patched ever

Comment

They are too busy working on the full conversion mod that is called BF 2142...

Oh and they have a few other battlefield games in the works as well...seems Battlefield is going to be lost to the mainstream crap pile of what used to be good games....

Comment

your spelling is taking the piss

Comment

:yay: i get to put up more :locked:

Comment

Originally posted by McRaNk
                  bf2 could have been the best pc game ever! but thanx to we know who its the most patched ever
                  If you don't like the game, do us all a favor and uninstall it once and for all. No one is forcing you to own it or play it for that matter. Ignorance like yours is golden. Easier to complain and cry like a baby instead of just playing and trying to have fun. All communities would all best be served minus people with your point of view.

Comment

Working...
                  X