Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Katana? For POE guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Katana? For POE guys..

Do certain flags have to be capped before the Katana kit will spawn? Or is it just after a certain ammount of time after the map begins?

Re: Question about the Katana? For POE guys..

who knows

Comment

Originally posted by jilted
      who knows

Bastard.....No just kidding, love that you guys did a little thing like that, but Im thinking is flag capping that does it. It seems it didn't show up until I capped that flag close to its spawn location. So I will figure thats it for now until I can expetiment a little more...

By the way thanks for such a great job on the mod been a big fan ever since POE 1 saved BFV....in the future if Operation Peace Keeper goes by the way side you guys should hook them into your developement team, they did a good job but I think FH2,POE2, and some of the other mods will overwhelm the intrest in there mod. Shame too, if it was not for POE I would be in Peacekeeper exclusivly.

Comment

Katana what map where?? I never knew this pm me please lol

Comment

Originally posted by iconix
          Katana what map where?? I never knew this pm me please lol
          Its rumored to be on all the maps, ...I have found it on Fallen in the south end of the stream. Look close in the water....and rocks.......

Its kinda funny because I got kicked from a server for cheating because no one knew it was in the game. Everyone was accusing me of hacking....

It was kinda funny though, and I knew a couple of guys in there and they talked to the admin and he let me back in as long as I told him where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
            Do certain flags have to be capped before the Katana kit will spawn? Or is it just after a certain ammount of time after the map begins?
            You will have to cap a flag first unless it is uncap. I'm SURE about that.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
              You will have to cap a flag first unless it is uncap. I'm SURE about that.
              I was pretty sure that what trigged it,...thanks.

Comment

Does the katana parry bullets or is it just a big knife?

Comment

thanx, i was wndering where the fallen katana was or if i was seeing things, wtf that guys trying to cut me!

Comment

I want to know were the UFO is in Dnipro Sunrise

Comment

Is there really a UFO in Dnipiro or am i a retard

Comment

Theres a skate ramp in fallen .

Oh and i know of the MG3 and that massive sniper that spawn in the huts or whatrever. But not the Katana, is it any good? What can it do?

Is there a guide or something to find the secrets? Or is it that much of a secret?

I bet there is something 'secret' in each map.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra7892
                          Is there really a UFO in Dnipiro or am i a retard

pic it was a the poe forums

Comment

I think the big Barrett is in the first german base on the Battle of Samirra map.

I think ive seen the Katana in the Fallen map. THere is indeed a skate ramp, very good sniper outpost to catch the ones coming from the Ukranian spawnpoint.

Comment

Is it really a Katana, are just a big knofe and everyone is just using katana to describe it

If so does it just use the stock BF2 animations or are there proper animations, does he hold it with 2 hands, what type of strikes does he do?

sorry for all the questions Im just really curious to this as I LOVE japanese swordsmanship and am really hopeful that the devs took time to implement this, and did some research(Im sure they did though, as these guys are real proffesional)

Comment

Working...
                              X