Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Report

Hi

Right. My PC is up to date with all the BF 2 spec's the game need's Ok. From AN AMD processor, to a NVIDIA Geforce 5959 Ultra. When I play the game at the bginning. It work's fine. I begin to install the patch to go online?...I clikc start Programs..etc to open the game...Then an "Error Report" comes up? I cant even go on the game?

So, I thought it might be the patych, so I installed patch 2.v1 and it hapens again! All the time after I download the patch?

What is this error report?

Re: Error Report

were you patching with the 1.3 to start with?

Comment

do you have a link to the type of graphics card you bought? I haven't heard of it...

Actually just listing all your specs would be good

Comment

i assumed it was a typo for he meant 5950

Comment

Yeah sorry. FX 5950 Ultra. LOL! But I gotta be honest, nobody know's this problem I have? I even asked some guys who work in Microsoft on the NET?

Could It be becuase I have the same copyed version of XP as my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys-Hopkins
            Yeah sorry. FX 5950 Ultra. LOL! But I gotta be honest, nobody know's this problem I have? I even asked some guys who work in Microsoft on the NET?

Could It be becuase I have the same copyed version of XP as my friend?

you mean an illegal (pirate) version, or just you mates XP and his key

Comment

It's a copy version.

Comment

Working...
              X