post your best 'you got owned' story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post your best 'you got owned' story

hey post all you fav you got owned stories here!

Re: j00 NOOB YOU GOT OWNDZORZZZ!

:thatsbad: :thatsbad: :wall: :wall: :locked: :locked:

You WIN!!!!

dumbest post EVER!!

Comment

Yeah, uh, i shot down a noob J-10 pilot with an F35, how amazing... 1 kill

Comment

....and one time... at the main base... there was this guy there. So I killed him.

totally pwned.

Comment

I dropped a grenade at my feet once. Totally pwned myself.

Comment

strido you'r3 a stupid a$$....

my chopper gunner was shooting an apc with the pea shooter and the stupid apc guy jumps out and gets killed....im sure he could have lasted all day against the pea shooter if he would'nt have jumped out.

Comment

There should be under War Stories...

Comment

I died, got revived, died from grenade, revived, died from from a sraw, revived, died bomber run, then when I respawned, I died from an arty.

5 minutes of waiting to get back in the fight.

Comment

Re: post your best 'you got owned' story

Like one time, I was a MEC and I was Spec-Ops. I put like 5 C4 on a jeep. And I drove around in circles and got out and blew myself up! I GOT OWNED!

Comment

last night the teams where pretty even and we where playing kirkland on a 64 player map. the US had all the flags on the otherside of the water and we had the hole main side. i saw our snipers getting picked off over and over and i kept getting hit on the run by one sniper. so when i died i thought i'd put a end to this. i spawn as a sinper and go hide and i don't see him anywhere. bam i get hit so i got a idea where he is since i was hiding behind a moving container. so i move around and still can't find him. bam he kills me. then he kills me 2 more times with one shot. so i go on the roof of the building and look for him on the left side and i don't see anyone. bam he hits me and i run to the right side of the roof and he still hits me again on the run and kills me. he killed me 2 more times with one shot and the game ended. i never did fine where he was hiding. i'm still trying to figure out where he was hiding. i though he had to be close since all the one shot kills he was getting. but he had to be far away to shoot me on both side of the roof.

Comment

Gulf of Oman, I'm on USMC.

I'm about to climb the latter up to the top of the hotel, and notice an enemy claymore at the base of the latter.

So I jumb over it and land on the ladder, so it doesn't detonate.

Halfway up, I get shot, and killed by some guy at the bottom(Claymore and mine FF was off, so his teamates claymore didn't detonate when he stepped near it) so he killed me, my body fell of the ladder and landed on top of the claymore.

My body detonated the claymore, it blew up, and killed the guy who killed me.

OWNED, by a dead body :P

Comment

PoE and someone who I kept killing over and over finally got so pissed he took a good 10- 15 minutes to flank me and as he tried to get up to me and pull out his knife I turned around from my cover, droped to one knee and nailed that sob right in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                          Like one time, I was a MEC and I was Spec-Ops. I put like 5 C4 on a jeep. And I drove around in circles and got out and blew myself up! I GOT OWNED!
                          THATS SO AMAZING HOW DID U DO THAT?

Comment

There have been many a times in my early years that I have gone to get in a Tank waited to see if its moved away and then its ended up running me over, countless times I had to disconnect it shame

Comment

Originally posted by 74javelin
                              last night the teams where pretty even and we where playing kirkland on a 64 player map. the US had all the flags on the otherside of the water and we had the hole main side. i saw our snipers getting picked off over and over and i kept getting hit on the run by one sniper. so when i died i thought i'd put a end to this. i spawn as a sinper and go hide and i don't see him anywhere. bam i get hit so i got a idea where he is since i was hiding behind a moving container. so i move around and still can't find him. bam he kills me. then he kills me 2 more times with one shot. so i go on the roof of the building and look for him on the left side and i don't see anyone. bam he hits me and i run to the right side of the roof and he still hits me again on the run and kills me. he killed me 2 more times with one shot and the game ended. i never did fine where he was hiding. i'm still trying to figure out where he was hiding. i though he had to be close since all the one shot kills he was getting. but he had to be far away to shoot me on both side of the roof.

that guy must of been ****in laughin his head off at the end of tha round
                              what a legand!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X