My one problem with PoE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My one problem with PoE2

i love the mod but for some reason my computer preforms really baddly on low detail settings. its really annoying on captharian mountains when you walk into a tree every few seconds. On bf2 on medium i only get lagg at the begging of the round for maybe a minute but on PoE2 it takes about 15 minutes for the lagg to wear off. other then that great mod.

Re: My one problem with PoE2

That's odd, 90% of people say the mod performs better than vanilla.

Comment

hmm ill try reinstaling it and see fi that does anything.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
        i love the mod but for some reason my computer preforms really baddly on even low detail settings. its really annoying on captharian mountains when you walk into a tree every few seconds. On bf2 on medium i only get lagg at the begging of the round for maybe a minute but on PoE2 it takes about 15 minutes for the lagg to wear off. other then that great mod.
        You say you're from St. Lous, Missou? Can you speak English? What country were you born in? Or are all kids in the USA retarded now? You scare me (unless you're an immigrant from, say, Khazakstan, and then, I can forgive your decent attempt at English).

If you were born in the USA... you're a tard. Good luck getting a J-O-B.

Comment

Originally posted by Factor_Z
          You say you're from St. Lous, Missou? .... Khazakistan...
          If you were born in the USA... you're a tard. Good luck getting a JOB.
          You're a fine one to talk....lol.

Comment

Wow, your english might be a little better (its not), but your manners are not.

The game performs alomst exactly the same as BF2 for me. I dont really notice any difference, which seems impressive to me. I love the new stattics you can fire out of multiple floors from. BF2 really dropped the ball on stattics that interact more with the battles.

I am a ground pounder, so I need those Stattics to be any help to my team. Nice work POE, please make more of them for your first update if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by LahLahSr
              You're a fine one to talk....lol.
              So hard to drive a point home to youngsters - apparently irony is lost...

Maybe I'll attach a pdf with instructions next time. Jeez.

If his .sig said "Ukraine", I'd be ok. But Sante Luuse... Tard...

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
              Wow, your english might be a little better (its not), but your manners are not.

The game performs alomst exactly the same as BF2 for me. I dont really notice any difference, which seems impressive to me. I love the new stattics you can fire out of multiple floors from. BF2 really dropped the ball on stattics that interact more with the battles.

I am a ground pounder, so I need those Stattics to be any help to my team. Nice work POE, please make more of them for your first update if possible.
              Sorry - the English teacher comes out in me. "its not" sucks. "english" sucks - you should capitalize. "dont" - you lose one point for that one. And, "Stattics?" WTH is a "Stattic"??? Did you make that up? Stattics??? Really? I'm sick of seeing the most challenging language in the world (maybe?) go up in flames. Let's all at least try a bit, honkeys.

Sorry, if you're from the USA, I just hold you to a decent level of grammatical expectation. If you're not going to college, than pouring concrete for the rest of your life will not require it. Sorry to bother you.

Comment

So hard to drive a point home to youngsters - apparently irony is lost...

Maybe I'll attach a pdf with instructions next time. Jeez.

If his .sig said "Ukraine", I'd be ok. But Sante Luuse... Tard...
                • Science have established that the ability to spell words is not a matter of intelligence, but merely a matter of practice.
                • The word "tard" as an abbreviation of "retard" is deemed to be derogatory and is no longer used in the field of human care. It's simply a curse word.
                • Most employers now look at "social intelligence" as well as "analytical intelligence".
                • Overreacting and being abitrarily rude to strangers is not a sign of social intelligence.
                • Irony is usually used to convey a humorous intent - calling people "tards" because they are not spelling words correctly in a game-forum is not humorous.
                • Ukranians can and have the same prerequisites to learn proper English as anyone else. being more "forgiving" towards Ukranians for poor spelling is sterotyping - and we all know what how unintelligent stereotyping is.
                ..so yeah..maybe a PDF file to explain what you really mean might not be such a bad idea, because the way you come across doesn't make you look particularly mature or funny.

Cheers :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LahLahSr
                  • Science have established that the ability to spell words is not a matter of intelligence, but merely a matter of practice.
                  • The word "tard" as an abbreviation of "retard" is deemed to be derogatory and is no longer used in the field of human care. It's simply a curse word.
                  • Most employers now look at "social intelligence" as well as "analytical intelligence".
                  • Overreacting and being abitrarily rude to strangers is not a sign of social intelligence.
                  • Irony is usually used to convey a humorous intent - calling people "tards" because they are not spelling words correctly in a game-forum is not humorous.
                  • Ukranians can and have the same prerequisites to learn proper English as anyone else. being more "forgiving" towards Ukranians for poor spelling is sterotyping - and we all know what how unintelligent stereotyping is.
                  ..so yeah..maybe a PDF file to explain what you really mean might not be such a bad idea, because the way you come across doesn't make you look particularly mature or funny.

Cheers :-)
                  Thanks, Mom. I think you made all your points. Will you cook us some brownies now? Or do you have an actual super-important job to get to tomorrow?

Comment

You say you're from St. Lous, Missou? Can you speak English? What country were you born in? Or are all kids in the USA retarded now? You scare me (unless you're an immigrant from, say, Khazakstan, and then, I can forgive your decent attempt at English).

If you were born in the USA... you're a tard. Good luck getting a J-O-B.
                    Take a look at any of this guy's posts

Comment

Yeah I've been getting a ton of lag on poe, but not on vanilla. Also verifying client data has increased its time to check by about 4 times. I dunno what happened.

Comment

is this a place to talk about the game or is this a spelling and grammar lesson?

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                          Take a look at any of this guy's posts
                          HAHA! Eagle made this twat look like a even bigger twat if that is indeed possible.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                          X