Abusing Admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing Admins

Ok, so I'm new to the clan, and haven't been given admin rights until 2 weeks as the website say. I was just playing on the server until this vehicle drop hacking (Hundreds of vehicles pour in down to one location) And someone said to me, (He knows I'm an admin/clan member of server) And said, DO SOMETHING! I replied to him that I have not yet been a full admin yet, just reporting to the server host about daily hackings on the server. Then, he just kept on insulting me and said to strip off my clan member title. This is way off, is there anything I could do to counter this??? I mean, hide the conversation bar?

Re: Abusing Admins

what about ignoring him and just playing? Or.. reporting him to your server buddies to get him banned? I'm just throwing it out there..

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
      what about ignoring him and just playing? Or.. reporting him to your server buddies to get him banned? I'm just throwing it out there..
      yep...I did that, but just doesn't work

P.S. It was just me (Only clan member on)

Comment

There used to be a command in bf1942 that you could use in the console to ignore a player, i dont know if it still works, it would really be handy.. try google.

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
          There used to be a command in bf1942 that you could use in the console to ignore a player, i dont know if it still works, it would really be handy.. try google.
          Righto, thanks! But one thing, wouldn't punkbuster kick me out then?

Comment

No, as far as i know console commands are fair game, you can remove your hud, show fps and whatever, its all good.

Comment

Tell him to hit $hit creek.

Seriously some people need to learn to deal with these problems, its more common sense rather than something where advice is needed.

Comment

Dam, I did that! He just kept on being an *** and talking to me

Comment

Why not just wait 2 weeks for your admin rights then ban him?

Comment

That's what I'm planning to do, but you have to have a good reason to ban, not just abuse your powers

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
                      That's what I'm planning to do, but you have to have a good reason to ban, not just abuse your powers
                      No if hes talking crap, and in general disrupting the server then ban for being a smacktard.

Comment

You don't know our server rules...

Comment

Sounds like you need to find another clan! If your own clan and server admins won't back you, then they are prolly not worth the sweat off a dead dogs arse!

Comment

Working...
                          X