PB driver/block something HELP ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB driver/block something HELP ME

when I was playing after 5mins I got kick for driver/ something any one know why??

Re: PB driver/block something HELP ME

i get this too, not sure if it has anything to dow ith PB but it says program/driver isnt alowed

Comment

If you mean disallowed program/driver 81165, then its the alternate BF2 ranking client that is causing the error, it's a cracked client at the moment.

PB listed it as a disallowed program which kicks you instead of a gamehack which would ban you. Once the alternate BF2 ranking client is corrected, the new version will be allowed again.

Go back to your pre-alternate BF2 ranking client bf2.exe and you will not get pb kicked anymore.

Comment

Go back to your pre-alternate BF2 ranking client bf2.exe and you will not get pb kicked anymore

what you mean that last sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
          Go back to your pre-alternate BF2 ranking client bf2.exe and you will not get pb kicked anymore

what you mean that last sentence?
          Apparently the BF2.exe file is modified with either the alternate ranking or with one of the bf2 launchers, not sure which. Anyways, your bf2.exe has been modified and you need to replace it. You can do this by using someone elses or by reinstalling bf2.

Comment

well I fixed it all I had to do is restore point back time in one day which is helpful!!

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
              well I fixed it all I had to do is restore point back time in one day which is helpful!!
              Good. But make sure that with the pb updated that it does not happen again.

Run the pbsetup to make sure your pb is up-to-date or you may end up with the problem again once you do get the update while playing.

Comment

Okay thanks man

Comment

Working...
                X