Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaks

Hi,
    Just wondering do you guys have to have breaks from BF2. I do if i have been playing it for say a week or so for some reason I just dont feel like playing it anymore. After an hour or two of another game like oblivion though I feel realy to get out there and start getting some points on BF2 again. Anyone else have the same *Problem or no.
    *Not realy a problem

Re: Breaks

sometimes i play bf everyday like in a couple of weeks then i play other games and a bit later i want to play bf2 again

Comment

Well, I dont know.. I play untill around 2-3am everyday. Its my body that cant sleep sometimes and its werid.. But i play like that for weeks! Then my body changes and I can sleep at a regular time (10-11pm ish).

Comment

Havent played BF2 in ages been playing CS source to much. Has anyone else gone off it after 1.4?

Comment

the only time i stop playin is when my mrs. complains 2 much or i have 2 work

Comment

I took most of the 1.3 patch off. Been playin everynight since POE2 and 1.4.

Comment

I play DOD:S sometimes, and Team Fortress Classic since I've heard that TF2 is coming out some time. But the whole reason is not because I'm unhappy with BF2, I just got kind of burned out after playing so much every day.

Comment

I havent played in ages normally I would always be on it now its an hour a week wonder why I am not playing ????

Comment

I haven't played for weeks. When I do it's maybe 1-3 hours a day.

Comment

I take serveral days off all the time. Mostly because I start a project at the house that consumes my time. And work messes with my game a lot too.

Comment

yup happends to me

Comment

i sometimes play cs:source for more gore and better graphics

but i havent really played bf2 in a while since school has started and i can easily lose 3 hours of hw time if i play bf2...so nowadays i play Natural Selection (a mod for half life 1) and tho graphics isnt that great...its really fun and it takes like 2 seconds to join a server..and another thing i like about natural selection is how i dont care about # of kills...its a game based on teamwork and u get "points" if u help kill the aliens

Comment

yeah play mostly on weekends, but generally I have a blast then dont touch it for a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                            I play DOD:S sometimes, and Team Fortress Classic since I've heard that TF2 is coming out some time. But the whole reason is not because I'm unhappy with BF2, I just got kind of burned out after playing so much every day.
                            Yeah, looking forward to TFC 2 this fall. Also, if you are interested, Fortress Forever should be released before TFC 2. It's basicly TFC using the source engine. They remade all the original maps and it should be out soon. http://www.fortress-forever.com/

But back on topic... I typically play BF2 2-4 hrs a week lately. I was turned off for about 8 months just after it first came out because I was fed up with all the lag & server issues. I've since come back to it and haven't really played much of any other game. I'm trying to get a few more awards and ribbons before I totally switch to another game... like TFC 2, 2142 or Crysis.

Comment

Working...
                            X