X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pro Pilot! (Video Thread)

Hello!,

I was just on Wake Island 2007 and i was Owning in my very own jet .Im new to battlefield 2 and i have started to get loads of Badges / Medals / Ribbons!.

My flying skills werent so great back on Bf1942 seeing i use no Joystick. I could get myself around and that followed in the recent games in Bf2 but about 2 days ago i jumped in a jet and decided to start 1 hell of a dog fight. 4 Jets me/1 from my team /2 from the other and it was Awesome! I saved my Flares for later which was the best thing i had ever done!. They just couldnt Touch me! i Went round in a cycle once and then went straight in the other direction (away from the action) then Turned round and lined up and Shot a Missile right at the jet and he went falling into the water! . It started to get hard trying to get this last guy as the fight started to pull over the the USMC main Spawn (THE BOAT). The Big turret gun on the boat was taking aim and firing at us at every time he could. We toke them both out and returned to base .

Thats my story and i have a video of it! (A Very good Watch!) i will upload the video soon and post it on this Thread! .

Does anyone have any Piloting Videos that they will share with us all!?!

Please post the link here on this thread!

Thanks!

Re: A Pro Pilot! (Video Thread)

wow - i guess that must have been a real challenge huh?

Comment

If you do the same as USMC, then we'll want to see your movie, not in the infamous J10...

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
        If you do the same as USMC, then we'll want to see your movie, not in the infamous J10...
        J10 is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by coltboy
          J10 is awesome!
          Then you better be steppinĀ“, J10 vs F35B does not grant you any respect. Do the same with F35B and we just might want to watch your video. Otherwise keep it to yourself..

Comment

Originally posted by coltboy
            J10 is awesome!

Yes it's the best in game, like another said when you kill in the F-35 you're the underdog in the scrap and so it's more impressive but well done.

Comment

The game is so umbalanced that a fully new player can own the other team dont you get it?! oh well who cares....

J10 >> any other plane

Comment

I don't really like how he used the underalistic camera angles tbh. But then I guess thats the games fault. He'd fail on PRMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SpungE
                  I don't really like how he used the underalistic camera angles tbh. But then I guess thats the games fault. He'd fail on PRMM.
                  This is probably the ONLY method to overcome the JSF and J10 inbalance, and even then, it doesnt actually "Overcome" it. If PRMM is really about "reality" then I hope they have actually done something about it.

Comment

Too much arguing going on in this thread...I had to delete most posts just to clean it up.

Since this thread is going nowhere, I'm just going to close it.

Those of us that have been around since Day 1 have a bit of a sore spot for the J10...it TRULY is imbalanced. To a new pilot, yeah, it's great...it's a point machine.

Comment

Working...
                    X