badges qusestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badges qusestion

with the badges some say "IAR: 10 minutes in a Transport" etc ..do i need to spend 10 minutes in the car/on the AA etc or does it just have to be a total of 10/5 minutes for that round?

thnx

Re: badges qusestion

spend 10 mins in the same round in a car or boat. an AA or apc or tank is considered armor.

Comment

if u play on wake or any other map with a carrier go commander and stay in a boat, makes it real easy to get that badge

Comment

lol...i didnt do that anyways...I got the badge fair and square

Comment

so it has to be 1 whole 10 min block?

Comment

No .. it means 10 minutes on a tranpsort IAR (In A Round) .. you can use a boat or a car 50-100 times but the sum of the single timinig must be over 10 minutes ..

Many players got Air-Defense's badge in this way, or armor's one ..
            I got my air defense's badge and the air defense ribbon in the same time .. double strike buhauha .. after the server doesn't uploaded the score on my stats .. I hate this game ..

Comment

I always thought IAR meant In A Recliner....! I bought one specifically to sit on to play Battlefield 2! Man what a waste of $600!!!! Argh!!!

Comment

lol good 1!!! was it lazyboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazzy
                  I always thought IAR meant In A Recliner....! I bought one specifically to sit on to play Battlefield 2! Man what a waste of $600!!!! Argh!!!
                  LMAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

omg. those badges have a high price... :laugh:

Comment

Yeah tell me about it! $600...it has two cupholders, stain resistant leather, and remote control caddy- But at least I do not get chair sores like I used to!

Comment

Originally posted by lowrex
                        if u play on wake or any other map with a carrier go commander and stay in a boat, makes it real easy to get that badge
                        I got mine by accident. The enemy commander tried to kill me on the essex with cartillery. So I hopped in and commanded from it when my badge showed up.

Comment

10 minute IAR. Doesnt matter if you get killed. Just get on in a vehicle. I got the badge 10 minutes straight in gulf of oman.

Comment

Yeah tell me about it! $600...it has two cupholders, stain resistant leather, and remote control caddy- But at least I do not get chair sores like I used to!
                            Doesn't sound like a 'waste' of money to me! Probably hard to play BF2 so far from the monitor though. Unless you bought a projector too

If you can't handle 10 minutes in a car, maybe you should try Sesame Street's ABC game?

Comment

Don't you have to be transporting people for 10 mins?

Comment

Working...
                              X