Busted App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted App

I keep getting this, even after patching. Dosn't always happend but when it does my game locks up right after loading.

Re: Busted App

i used to have such a problem. i remember i posted it in this forums not too long ago. do you have xfire? or an x-fi sound card? when i get that, bf2 locks and i alt tab out to find that window there. restarting your pc temporaily stops it.

Comment

SoundBlaster X-Fi users, the most recent OpenAL Beta drivers can result in a "Busted App" error message upon exit of game if "SB X-Fi Audio [DF8C" is selected as the in game sound driver. To prevent this error, leave the sound driver set to either "Generic Software" or "Generic Hardware".

Comment

Originally posted by venny
        i used to have such a problem. i remember i posted it in this forums not too long ago. do you have xfire? or an x-fi sound card? when i get that, bf2 locks and i alt tab out to find that window there. restarting your pc temporaily stops it.
        Well, its not xfire cause I run it with bf2 with no problems.

x-fi? Dont know if that will cause the problem, I have the audigy2zs.

Comment

oh ya i think remember how i solved it already. dl this new driver from creative. i think it had a fix for bf2 in it too thats why.

Comment

I downloaded and installed that update, I do remember installing it before, but Ill test it out today if I have time.

Comment

Working...
            X