Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could this be a new Hack (Video)

Originally posted by thecolorpink
    i was there and no he was not on chinese side, i checked to make sure during gameplay and his name was on the us side. y his uniform changed, i have no clue. and psu pjmak, um, stop talking out of your *** dip****.
    ftw have I done to you??

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      FTW hes chinese.....ur chinese...u guys looked like u were stat padding and u are bonny hopping but I dont blame u Id do it too if I knew my enemy was invincible
      ^^^^^^^

Comment

^^^^^^^
        just stating the obvious, I dont care if someone is bunny hopping coz I know theres nothing that will make these people stop doing it, i do it from time to time also, at least Im honest

Comment

theres no stat padding going on, i'm not sure y the cheater didnt take out both of us,i was just reviving for the hell of it. and yea i looked at the guys stats(the cheater) and they suck. his in game was Chongon-Zue. and ftr, i knew it was cheating and all cause the person recording and dolphin diving was me

Comment

theres no stat padding going on, i'm not sure y the cheater didnt take out both of us,i was just reviving for the hell of it. and yea i looked at the guys stats(the cheater) and they suck. his in game was Chongon-Zue. and ftr, i knew it was cheating and all cause the person recording and dolphin diving was me

oh I see why ur complaining, its because u were the guy who was reviving him , dont worry i was nt for real everyone knows its not stat padding coz ur not doing it on purpose but it sure looked like it:laugh:

Comment

i guess. but this had to be a hack, i plus many others on the team emptied clips and even the chopper got in on it and he would not die. i mean i emptied a whole ****ing clip on his face at the very start of the video. this hack looks hella fun though u gotta admit

Comment

i guess. but this had to be a hack, i plus many others on the team emptied clips and even the chopper got in on it and he would not die. i mean i emptied a whole ****ing clip on his face at the very start of the video. this hack looks hella fun though u gotta admit
                yea its probably a hack, I dunno If id like to use it tho, even if it wasnt against the rules

Comment

Originally posted by smokin_what
                  The guy at the end of the video he was shooting at had a Chinese flag on his sleeve. Cheater, I don't think so. Noob idiot who was shooting at a red tag on his own team, most likely.
                  i tabbed to make sure he was on u.s, and guess what dumb ****? he was.

Comment

Quit calling people a dumbarses. You're the fool. You encountered the red tag bug.

It makes people wit red tags spawn wearing your team's gear.

You got fooled. SHUT UP

Comment

i tabbed to make sure he was on u.s, and guess what dumb ****? he was.
                      refer to that. how could it be redbug if hes ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM Einsten? if stupidity were a tree, this would be you http://forests.org/images/gbarry-tree-hugger-lg.jpg

Comment

You don't know anything. With the redtag bug the player in question always shows up on the enemy roster....

THats the 2nd time you used that stupid pic today. Why don't you f u c k off.

Comment

refer to that. how could it be redbug if hes ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM Einsten? if stupidity were a tree, this would be you http://forests.org/images/gbarry-tree-hugger-lg.jpg
                          lmao u used it here too, thats hilarious

Comment

look dumb ****, if it was redbug, then why was he getting points on the us score board side from killing his own teammates dip****? how his uniform switched i dont know. and noob? i will ***** smack in every which way. just give me an ip and i'll be there.

with the redbug, u dont gain positive points from killing your own teammates *******

Comment

Oh so now Im being challenged by someone in FHM clan?

Is that FHM magazine fanboys?

With the redtag bug the player in question always shows up on the enemy roster....

Read it again. NOW STFU

Comment

omfg did u read anything i ****ing posted? as he was killing us(chinese guys) he was gaining points dumb inbred ****(im concluding your inbred due to your stupidity), and not negative pts, positive pts. with redbug, if u kill a teammate, u still neg. pts. so he wasnt on chinese side. now read it b4 u post again.

Comment

Working...
                                X