POE next to sliced bread just dont rank it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POE next to sliced bread just dont rank it

its not about stat padders bf was more popular unranked as many newbies never seen that>ranks bring selfishness,hogs and who need unlocks when there already on the map for all to get!.Sure if your the cheater thats at the top of ranks then maybe its cool

I think what they(POE) have done is just fine:salute:

plain and simple they rank it and i will turn else where after playing since 42 release .POE was my saviour of bf2

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
      I dont really care for stats but i do think even if you dont care for them they sub consicously keep you playing.
      The spelling is off, but your point is very well taken!

I thought exactly that statement when reading several posts regarding polls to prevent the mod from being "ranked". Personally, I enjoy seeing my stats, I don't care much for the ranking itself, but the stats are great.

I don't think POE2 or any mod should become ranked, but I definitely think all mods should offer a sort of statistics system where you can view how well you've done. It gives me an incentive when playing.

Another thing I thought of, considering how much I hate this game at times, I can't hate it too much..having played over 600hrs!!! lol

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
        NO RANKS!

There is absolutely no need for PoE:2 to be ranked, will only make bad things happen.

Example, I SAW THIS GUY STAT-PADDING ON THIS POE SERVER!

Will only make job of the BFROE team 100x more difficult, oh and EA/DICE would never support this to begin with. Oh and lets now forget, last but not least, server admins would have to pay more because UNRANKED servers are cheaper!!!
        WTF?
        What an idiot! That had to be the dumbest BF2 player of all time, if he tryed to stat-pad in a UNRANKED server!

Comment

lmao :laugh:

Comment

Definitely no ranks please. I play mods to get away from the stat whores.

Comment

just to be clear, we have no intention of ranking poe in any way.

we are going to introduce a 'statistics' package, but it will function like all older systems of statistics tracking that games have used in the past.

Appreciate the support guys

Comment

Working...
              X