Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods

Hi,
    I have heard most people going on about a mod in some way or another and I would like to try one out could someone suggest a good one to get. Also could you explain how it works do i have to go into BF2 to run it or is it its own thing that you start up. Thx tom

Re: Mods

Originally posted by tom91
    Hi,
    I have heard most people going on about a mod in some way or another and I would like to try one out could someone suggest a good one to get. Also could you explain how it works do i have to go into BF2 to run it or is it its own thing that you start up. Thx tom
    POE2 has just been released and is the only total conversion mod you just download the file and install it useing the .exe. Once installed you get a desktop shorcut that you just double click on to play (must have bf2 **** in drive to play). Its a great mod with a nice setup different weapons different maps and different vhicals.

p.s. google point of existance to find there home page (a link to download POE2 is on the front page of this website.)

Comment

Cool might get it. Also what is this thing that every keeps going on about sandbox or somthing is that like were you can make stuff in Bf2?

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
        Cool might get it. Also what is this thing that every keeps going on about sandbox or somthing is that like were you can make stuff in Bf2?
        I'm not actually sure about that you read alot of crap on forums about bf2. I know if you want to make a map or mod you need to use the BF2editor but it is very very complicated to use and buggy as hell (i still think its only a beta).

Comment

kwl just been playing samdbox is awsome think i am going to download POE2 now any other mods you guys could recomend?

Comment

So far it's Point of Existance. It look very nice so far.

By the way, what's this thing called BF2 "Vanilla"?

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
              By the way, what's this thing called BF2 "Vanilla"?
              That would be BF2 with only official patches. No mods, boosters (EF/AF), or expansion packs (SF).

I would also recommend Allied Intent (http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...?showforum=42). It has full SP/co-op support. Current version is 0.2.

Comment

Don't like Allied Intent that much, the Navy carriers can't launch or own F-16s on an ASSAULT carrier flight deck. Battle Hawk's guns are too powerful. And the maps are too wide like Project Reality

Comment

Working...
                X