Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 2142 the Death Of BF2 has Arrived

Originally posted by simio1337
    Well BF2 did better than BFV, they only gotten to 1.21 ROFL bf2142 wont substitute bf2.
    ya but bf viet was more stable and balanced no?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
      dam...all the noobs are worried about points and stats, not the gameplay and teamwork, to tell you the truth, the artillery howitzer vehicle lets other players control the artillery so that the commander doesn't use his toys and not command the team. Everything is great, I bet you guys don't even play teamwork

Ranked? Dude, teamwork has lost it's point since BF2 took over, teamwork is what's making the game fun, not the spawnkilling noobtards and people who want to gain rank play. I had fun for a long time in BF2, and I will not play with a bunch of spawn campers and let us loose this round
      So ur moving on to Enemy Territort Quake Wars wen its out, just like me?

-Real Time DAy/Night changes (just like for example in GTA San Andreas)
      -Objectives too ensure teamwork is needed to play the game.(else u will just get annihalted)
      -No ranks or pionts, only awards
      -Engineers can build automatic turrets
      -Field Ops can build artillery and fire on wanted location with binoculairs (o man i am gonna like this)

And the list goes on, everyone just check out the newest video's and save €50 or dollar whatever on that mod called BF2142 and just buy ETQW and Crysis.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        PoE 2 is more likely to be the death of BF2 vanilla than 2142.
        QFT! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
          QFT! :laugh:
          I dont know what your laughing at but he is right. Anyway forget the battlefield series, im going to play Armed Assualt when its released. This arcadie stuff is really getting to me.

Comment

when the bf 2142 demo comes i will play it 24h a day lol...

will take a while till i go back to bf2

Comment

2142 is just another option to play one night now that the mods are starting to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa4live
                So ur moving on to Enemy Territort Quake Wars wen its out, just like me?

-Real Time DAy/Night changes (just like for example in GTA San Andreas)
                -Objectives too ensure teamwork is needed to play the game.(else u will just get annihalted)
                -No ranks or pionts, only awards
                -Engineers can build automatic turrets
                -Field Ops can build artillery and fire on wanted location with binoculairs (o man i am gonna like this)

And the list goes on, everyone just check out the newest video's and save €50 or dollar whatever on that mod called BF2142 and just buy ETQW and Crysis.

Got me interested.

Comment

Qw Ftw!

Comment

When 1.4 is out, POE will have a stat system. Remember that dice remove stats for mods in 1.3.

POE is more real life than bf2. If you are in an armor you need skills and be with other teammates in other tanks and with enginers. A solo armor dont rule the map like bf2. AA rule over heli like in real life. No scan or uav that mark every one like in real life. Mobil arty need skills, not like bf2 that any noob mark arty and get kills. Heli dont recharge ammo that they already have in, you shoot what you have and thats it. In real life choppers dont shoot 8 missiles and recharge again missiles that they already carry,they shoot everything avaible, so heli need skills. Jets dont rule the map because they really need skills now. Sniper dont get spoted that easily they can hide and mark tanks and apc and kills infantry like in real life, not like bf2 arcady that have a uav or scan.

In the end POE is really like bf2 should be. Not arcade, is really more simulator.
                    Anyway you stat whores noobs that need all the fake stuff of regular bf2 can stay in arcade mode bf2. The ones that really like real life sims can go to POE and enjoy a good game.

Comment

Working...
                    X