balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balance

this may work this may not work but it will get more ppl to play assault give assault call a pak bot or talon robot. they could put there own wepon on it so they cant fight while using it and they only have one and cant rearm if they loose it. they have to wait until they spawn again and it cant capture flags with out the soldier next to it. it would have a m16 with m203 or the pistol so what do u think

Re: balance

I play the HELL out of assualt. KNow why? G3. I can pwn it up with that thing!

As for you idea, I'm a bit unsure but it definitely doesnt have a chance of being implemented in BF2. EA won't add any new content.

Comment

Im more impressed of your nick mr "drunken sailor" then this thread. Where you came up with that :laugh:

Comment

i know and i like the assault already just trying to get more ppl to play it

Originally posted by IDC-Shorly
        Im more impressed of your nick mr "drunken sailor" then this thread. Where you came up with that :laugh:
        thanks and long story but my dad has a land scaping company and i worked with him over the summer. his employe knows i want to join the navy and i edging and wasnt paying attention and i went at least 3inches from the grass and he said there was a drunken sailor sighting. i liked it so i used it. tha

Comment

Originally posted by drunken sailor
          i know and i like the assault already just trying to get more ppl to play it

thanks and long story but my dad has a land scaping company and i worked with him over the summer. his employe knows i want to join the navy and i edging and wasnt paying attention and i went at least 3inches from the grass and he said there was a drunken sailor sighting. i liked it so i used it. tha
          Must be great when you totally own a server, and gets loads of kickvotes against you. "What shall we do with the drunken sailor." :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by IDC-Shorly
            Must be great when you totally own a server, and gets loads of kickvotes against you. "What shall we do with the drunken sailor." :laugh:
            ???? what and i dont use this on bf2 i should have i use gunny11892. u confuse me

Comment

He walks the plank on the Essex just before getting kicked.

Comment

k back to my idea. u can comment my name but i want feedback on the pakbot idea

Comment

Alright its a kooky idea.

And I firmly believe you were inebriated when you came up with it!

Comment

no i was watching future wepons on the military channel

Comment

hahah! I knew there had to be some logical reason for you coming up with this!

Sounds more BF2142-ish.

Comment

I'd rather walk the plank than man an Essex. Those things are suicide!

Comment

no its being used in iraq now thats why i thought it belongs in bf2 and it will make less medics and more assaults

Comment

Well really we should just go all out and get mech warriors.

IED? **** that! Suicide bombers? GO AHEAD!

But as for the topic...

It won't happen. It might be cool. EA only combines things in game, never adding new content (Vehicle Drop).

Comment

where did u get IED from i said pakbot and talon u could look it up

Comment

Working...
                              X