This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A natural progression...

Well since the whole BF series is based on the rock/paper/scissors concept, I think the next game will be exactly that- BF:R/P/S. Imagine a game where there are 3 classes that each contain one weapon...ie. rock, paper or scissors! How cool would that be? You are capping a flag with your scissors when 3 rock soldiers attack you- get on the horn and say, "I NEED SOME PAPER OVER HERE!" Just imagine the possiblities! Of course the vehicles would have to be an offshoot of this concept such as paper folded in the shape of a tank and a rock launcher to take down those pesky air scissors... what are others thoughts on this?

Re: A natural progression...

Have you been smoking something you shouldn't Cazzy?

Comment

This ladies and gentlemen is why you shouldn't smoke crack.

Comment

Think before you post....this is the lamest idea ever...so shut up!

Comment

I appreciate your attempts to entertain...unlike ALL others who replied to your topic...

Comment

OK that is the wierdist post yet.

Comment

This is your brain...................

Originally posted by Cazzy
              Well since the whole BF series is based on the rock/paper/scissors concept, I think the next game will be exactly that- BF:R/P/S. Imagine a game where there are 3 classes that each contain one weapon...ie. rock, paper or scissors! How cool would that be? You are capping a flag with your scissors when 3 rock soldiers attack you- get on the horn and say, "I NEED SOME PAPER OVER HERE!" Just imagine the possiblities! Of course the vehicles would have to be an offshoot of this concept such as paper folded in the shape of a tank and a rock launcher to take down those pesky air scissors... what are others thoughts on this?

This is your brain on god knows what............................:laugh:

Comment

This guy is not entertaining us...He is trying to make a bad impression on himself

Comment

Yeah i aggree...many many years ago someone had an idea the computers would be in every home in the world...that sounded crazy also...but now that sob is very rich...think before you post and bash someones ideas or thoughts........play nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X