punkbuster help "Corrupt Module List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster help "Corrupt Module List"

So I played BF2 vanilla for about two hours, then tried to switch to SF, and got kicked from 3 servers in a row for a punkbuster error "Corrupt Module List". Anyone know what this means and how I can fix it??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: punkbuster help "Corrupt Module List"

I was kicked from 2 in a row just now with the same error.

Comment

Was kicked from 4 even updated punk buster and ran system restore back a day. Both sorry and glad to see i am not the only one haveing issue.

Comment

how do u update punkbuster?

arrgghhh!!! Just happened again (tried rebooting - )

and a ctd in a peeaaarrrr treeeeeee...

happening on vanilla now too, wtf is going on? Oh well, no more bf2

now my comp ctd's when I click join server - EVERY TIME! Oh well, no one is listening since my thread got moved to this dungeon...

Comment

I haven't tried vanila BF2. I came here to ask for this error too because it happened to me also right now (SF). It's the first time it happens to me, and as I can see it's not a normal issue, so I think there's a obvious problem

Also, I believe the Server Crashing issue is a lot bigger today that any day before. I have played 14 rounds and I haven't finished one still.

Sorry for my english.

Comment

I am completely screwed, I've uninstalled BF2, but now when I try to reinstall,the install program crashes to desktop.

Comment

Hi Boring.Bobby...

There is a "guide" from EA where tells you how to make a clean uninstall and reinstall:

Give it a try... sometimes cleaning all the entries at windows registry helps.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
              X