graphics problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics problems

Please help i am running a nvidia 6600 256mb with 1mb ram with patch 1.3 and all settings on low. The problem i am getting is blank or black shapes all over the screen i have drivers 91.31. This is giving me a real headache so please help. Sorry if this has been posted before but i did try a search.:hmm:

Re: graphics problems

Have you tried reverting to older drivers and using DriverCleaner?

Have you tried deleting your cache?

What are your temps like? Are all of your fans running ok?

Comment

Sorry i should have said i dont really no anything about computers. Yes all of the fans are working tried the drivers that came on the bf2 disc still the same. As for the rest if you can run through how to do it that will be good.

Can someone please tell me what software i need to download to check my temps.

Comment

To check your temps, go into your drivers and then click on the temperature settings tab. Drivercleaner is a program which gets rid of any bits of old drivers, so that when you install the new drivers, it will be a clean install. (You run it after you have uninstalled your old graphics card driver)

IMO the best drivers are the 81.21s

Comment

Okay i have just downloaded everest and my temps are at iddle motherboard 82f cpu 100f and seagate 88f. I also tryed the 84.21 drivers which were okay for half a game. When the game ended and it started a new one it was all funny again. Are these temps okay. And if so what do i try next.

I have been doing some searching on here and it seems that you call the problem image splintering. Anybody no what causes this and how to stop it.

Comment

Working...
          X