BF2 ROE Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 ROE Question

Is againest ROE to set rules on our server not to base rape uncap flags unless you have all flags weother it be with planes or choppers

Re: BF2 ROE Question

Why dont you read the ROE and then you'll know. But no, its not against the ROE to do that.

Comment

This is a very common rule, and I seem to recall it being an option. the ROE rules are stickied here at the top.

Comment

BF ROE

(d) Making attacks on enemy main bases (flags that cannot be captured), including artillery strikes, vehicle drops to block runways, bombing runs with aircraft or sustained infantry attacks. (Note that specific attacks targeting the enemy commander’s asset buildings are always allowed, even if they are within the enemy main base.)
        so yes you can do that

Comment

(g) Ignoring requests from Server Administrators or abusing Server Administrators.

WTF?!? Can I abuse Server Administrators? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
            (g) Ignoring requests from Server Administrators or abusing Server Administrators.

WTF?!? Can I abuse Server Administrators? lol
            What? That is an example rule which an admin can kick for: Ie, if you ignore or abuse a Server Administrator you can be kicked.

Comment

Sorry my English it's quite bad ..
              If i abuse a Server Administrator means if I join as Admin and I abuse of my power?

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
                Sorry my English it's quite bad ..
                If i abuse a Server Administrator means if I join as Admin and I abuse of my power?
                No. It means if you join a server and the admin on the server askes you to not bomb an ucap it is against the rules. And you say **** you *** hole admin suck my ****. That would be abusing a server admin.

Comment

I don't get it what does "*** hole" mean? :laugh: I did not know " * " was against the rules sir!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                    I don't get it what does "*** hole" mean? :laugh: I did not know " * " was against the rules sir!
                    no RocketChild. "*" is a wildcard i think. That means he's saying that all 3 and 4 letter words are abusive towards admins.

Comment

can you give me some examples? I have never heard these kinds of "wildcard" words. :laugh:

don't get banned trying to say them.

Comment

Sure, i have lots of examples!

***, ***, ***, ***. Um...***, ****, and ***** oh oops, typo. ***

Comment

That is a lot of 3-letter words...I heard the 4-letter ones are much better.

Comment

LOL...starting to look like a brail reading class in here.

Comment

Lets try some morse code.

- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- -. / . -..- .- -- .--. .-.. . / --- ..-. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . --..-- / .-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / .-.. ...-- ...-- - / ... -.- .. .-.. .-.. --.. ..--..

translation:

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MORSE CODE, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY L33T SKILLZ?

Comment

Working...
                              X