Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone having issues logging in to play BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone having issues logging in to play BF2?

I have tried all my accounts and it keeps coming back as password incorrect.

Re: Is anyone having issues logging in to play BF2?

? you want me to try your account?

Comment

I was able to log in by manually entering the password, but now when I try to join a server I'm now getting a message saying my CD Key isn't valid. Are they having any backend problems? I read they are having stat server issues but haven't heard about any account server issues.

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse
        I was able to log in by manually entering the password, but now when try to join a server I'm now getting a message saying my CD Key isn't valid. Are they having any backend problems? I read they are having stat server issues but haven't heard about any account server issues.
        Changed windows accounts? I got that when i tryied BF2 on another Windows Profile.

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse
          I was able to log in by manually entering the password, but now when I try to join a server I'm now getting a message saying my CD Key isn't valid. Are they having any backend problems? I read they are having stat server issues but haven't heard about any account server issues.
          Hmm, I just signed on an hour ago, so I don't think it is something in our area. When was this? Last night or today? Stats server was down hard yesterday.

You think your CD got locked because of excessive TKs because of those kids that kill you for the chopper?

Comment

Working...
          X