Question on install order to play boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on install order to play boosters

now ive searched for answers to my question on teh forum prior to posting here however, the answers i found simply does not work, so i figure i'd try my luck here.

i just got back into bf2 but it would seem that coughing up the dough just isnt enough to let me play the booster packs. i read a previous post about the proper install order to allow me to play both euroforce and armor fury, however there seems to be a problem. after installing bf2 and bfSF, the next step on the install order is suppose to be Euroforce, however the euroforce installation wizard tells me that i have to have 1.2 or higher in order to install, so i went ahead and installed 1.3 and after having installed euroforce and armored fury, i reinstalled 1.3 and tada, i dont get to play either booster packs. can anyone offer me some input on this issue? thanks

once again this was my install order: BF2, BF2SF, 1.22, Euroforce, 1.3 Armoured fury, 1.3 (again) ~ pls dont tell me to omit the patching inbetween the boosters cause i cant install the boosters without patching.

Re: Question on install order to play boosters

I thought the order was: BF2 > SF > 1.3 Full > EF > AF.. dunno for sure tho.

Comment

Nope its:

BF2>SF>AF>EF>1.3

Comment

Weird I did BF2>SF>1.3>EF>AF

Comment

BF2>SF>1.3>EF>AF>1.3
          You need to reinstall the latest patch after installing EF. Could be before or after AF but when 1.4 is released it will need to be after.

Comment

if u have installed all the bosters then patch 1.3full and still cant play its prob because there are not set up to your BF2 account

First Sign into EA downloader
            then click ONCE on Battlefield2 Armored fury

click where the RED BOX is

then log into the web page that comes up it will be your EAdownloader username and password, once singed in
            click Downloads Info
            it looks like this

and u can use the | key when entering ur Game name
            click ok then you have linked your game name to bf2:af

hope this helps

Comment

Working...
            X