• Best tactic

Post your best Tactics you seen or played here

Map:...
    number of players:...
    Squadbased?:...
    Vihicle or infantry oriented:...

ow this is my first tread here :P so: LiEk Hi :P

Re: Best tactic

On Karkland, Be support, take over the 2 post from the USMC and chuck down loads of Ammo Bags, get a ammo crate sent to you, and kill people that tries to attack the post and ppl wondering the street
    Now you'rs :P

On Karkland, Be support, take over the 2 post from the USMC and throw loads of Ammo Bags, get a ammo crate sent to you, and kill people that tries to attack the post and ppl wondering the street

Now you'rs

Comment

well i dont have any :P:P:P well always work in teams and have good difided kits, so u dont have everybody as assault or something :P hahaha

Comment

Spray and pray, or hit and run as the Somalis did

Comment

engineer pilot and support gunner for the attack helos.
          you can just blast away at the enemy then find a quiet spot to restock and repair within very little time.

also, for the transport helos have a medic pilot; AT, Support, and Engineer sitting in the helo; and an Assult and SpecOps as gunners.

Comment

Warlord, use the little ATV's with Explosives on the front. Simply drive into enemy armor. Let them get the kill credit off you so you dont suffer - points. It really pisses them off enough to bend thier minds off the game.

Comment

Get to the hardware first, points en masse will ensue.

Comment

if you can't get the chopper, flashbang the **** out of the guys who did.

Comment

if your sec ops and and enemy tank is taking your flag run at it with c4 but dont set any,80% of the time the tank driver see me but can't get a shot off so they dive out of the tank to get clear and i just jump in and take it.

Comment

if your sec ops and and enemy tank is taking your flag run at it with c4 but dont set any,80% of the time the tank driver see me but can't get a shot off so they dive out of the tank to get clear and i just jump in and take it.
                    You Bar steward! That happens to me all the time! :rofl:

Comment

"jehad jeep baby"put a little c4 on the front of your buggy,make sure your detonator is in hand and then drive up next to a tank or a.p.c. run a couple steps and then hit the button,blam,this technique seems to piss some people off but hey we all cant drive tanks now can we?

On Karkland, Be support, take over the 2 post from the USMC and chuck down loads of Ammo Bags, get a ammo crate sent to you, and kill people that tries to attack the post and ppl wondering the street
                      Now you'rs :P
                      huh?

Comment

Originally posted by -=SS=- *marcss*
                        "jehad jeep baby"put a little c4 on the front of your buggy,make sure your detonator is in hand and then drive up next to a tank or a.p.c. run a couple steps and then hit the button,blam,this technique seems to piss some people off but hey we all cant drive tanks now can we?

huh?
                        Better yet ram the Tank or APC with the little ATV. (Without explosvies)

By the time the armor head puts together 1+1 = you from all the bumping in the rear he gets a nice TK penalty. Hopefully a few tk's will remove the treadhead from the server.

/sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                        X