Clear All

Re: Poe Confuzing Me

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
    to get POE download this:

http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

after u install this software go to:

http://pointofexistence.hypernia.net/

then click on POE:2_Client...V1.0.0.torrent that is under the picture

once u have it unzip it and there should be a torrent file inside wich u must double click and it will automatically start downloading in Utorrent.

this is the best i can explain, if u still dont understand, well.... tough luck
    thats alots ******** to get it... will there just be a link to an .exe anytime soon??

Comment

OK
      MOD stands for MODIFICATION
      WHen you install a MOD, there's a folder for that MOD and another folder for the original BF2. So, when you install the MOD, you can still click on the original BF2 icon to play BF2. And you click the MOD icon to play the MOD.

As for POE2
      THe torrent today contains the POE2 installation setup, but you have to wait until tomorrow they will give you a Password. With that Password you open what you downloaded from the torrent, and you click the .exe inside to install the MOD.

At the same time, if Torrent file bother you too much, wait until tomorrow and you'll just have to download a zip file and open then install. THe SAME THING as downloading a patch. You wont have to do anything inside the BF2 directory, just download, open zip, and the installation wizard will guide you through the MOD installation.

God, it's not complicated. A MOD is just a partial or complete modification of the BF2 based on its engine. So obviously, you HAVE to install BF2 before playing the MOD.
      MOD doesnt exists if you dont have BF2 installed.
      BF2 exists without the MOD. THe same relation than BF2 and the expansion pack

Comment

Need more people D/Ling off the torrent...

Comment

umm so if i want to download poe i have to download this first?????????

Comment

If you want to play the mod, yes you do need to download it. It isn't going to magicly appear on your hard drive on the day the password comes out.

Comment

I have the password!

Originally posted by Predator
              Does anyone know the password?
              yes, i do, i will give it to you if you cut off your right pinkey finger and send it DHL to my door with no signature required (DHL not Ups).
              Unpon confirming i have received it all you will have to do is give me you paypal password and user name, after i have transfered all your money out of it i will finally then and only then will i allow you to send me one of you kidneys. after i get this shipped FED-EX (not DHL) i will give you the password.

of course in the time you did this you could have waited till tomorrow and got it free but hey where is the fun in that??

Comment

Working...
              X