Commander Asset Weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Asset Weirdness

I've played a lot of commander and I thought I'd seen it all until yesterday. And that prompted me to ask another question.

1 - I was playing commander yesterday and the commander's assets were being deployed without me. I meam artillery was being launched, UAV was being used, and vehicle drops were initiated without me. They were being used intelligently (such as artillery being dropped on populated, enemy control points and UAV being placed over enemy control points near our own) so I think it wasn't a computer-controlled thing. Someone was doing it. A hack? A glitch where there were two commanders? Anyone ever see this or have an explanation?

2 - Also, what seems to be the reason or parameters necessary for a commander's assets to repair themselves? Sometimes my assets are out and I go to repair them and before I get there they are repaired. Or I destroy the enemy assets (both when I know there is and there is not an enemy commander playing) and the assets will spontaneously repair. But these repairs have no pattern to them. Sometimes they repair and sometimes they just sit there destroyed. What parameters are necessary to determine whether assets self-repair or not?

Any thoughts on the two questions above...?

Re: Commander Asset Weirdness

Question 1: Thats happened to me as well, and I don't know why. Artillery started without me asking and it even allowed me to send down 2 artillery strikes at once.

Question 2: Are you sure a supply box wasn't near it as this will repair command assets.

Comment

hack...

Comment

well known hack...try searching the forums first. could have found your answer 10x over

Comment

another question:

when something crashes into ur UAV (say metallica's F35) does the UAV count as destroyed?

Comment

Working...
          X