Mod suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod suggestions?

Hey, ill just get right to the point. Im looking for a mod for bf2. The internet i am on at the moment is 256 so it takes along time to download anything, and mods are pretty big (well for 256) so i cant go downloading 20 mods. I have seen alot of mods especially on Doomlab.com but i want 1 that is awesome and has good vehicles, weapons, maps etc. etc. I have seen some that im interested in like The Red Crucible and Point Of Existence which seems to be popular among the community, and forgotten hope, havent really looked through the list really to get a good idea what mods are out there. So if you have a mod that is awesome and a good one to get please tell me about it and ill look into it. thanks

P.S. they have to have servers top play on, becuase alot of smaller mods dont have servers and is quite dissapointing.

Re: Mod suggestions?

Well I say, let your pc run a night to download Point of existance its a 1 gig file
    Im sure you going to like it and there going to be enough servers with people on it.

Have fun
    see you on the battlefield

Comment

try sandbox mod... no new weapons or vehicles but u can build stuff online!!

Comment

i would either say project reality, operation peacekeeper, sanbox, sir mod, or point of exsitance.... any of these would be fun...

Comment

Working...
        X