Ouch that's going to hurt 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch that's going to hurt 2142

Yes i know this not 2142 fourm but you see you can't post the truth any where else why that's a great question indeed why can't you tell all your fellow players ! That the beta is not really a new game it's a freaking MOD !

I have posted this on the ea uk site which is ran by the nazi admins !! And god have mercy if you post anything bad about EA they could suck a golf ball threw a gardan hose 2'142 long !! So they say picture is worth 1000 words let's see if that's true.

In the end it's up to YOU if you want the game i'm just trying to save some my frnds here and fellow players a lil time and help them out agian i stress in the end it's up to YOU if you want the game.
    So lets set the stage i don't know these guys i seen them on xfire playing the beta and yes god forbid we break the rules and talk about the beta !!! OMG plz there no way if says us the players money then im all for it after the screwing we took with 1.3 on our server damn right we should be able to talk about IT !
    SO let's see if picture is worth 1000 words or not flame away if you must sure it will be locked before long.

Now just in case you don't know how to look at pics to read the text put you mouse over the pic and click on it to zoom in the place the icon over the pic and you will see a box come up with 4 arrows on it click on the box read the text.

Re: Ouch that's going to hurt 2142

yes its buggy thats why they are beta testing it so people post bugs and bugs get gone and game be good

EDIT: and what the hell does he mean with other coulors???

Comment

you only have to see a demo movie to see its a mod>apc without wheels and different guns,choppers without rotors ,bullets and not lazers

just what all the suckers want lol

seriously first strike mod will kill this

Comment

Yeah, but people like the ranking system, including me. I can play BF2 bugs and all. I remember server crashes in CS and as long as it's not too often I can ignore it.

Comment

WDA_OPTIMUSPRIME if is get's locked it's because all you do is spam the same images over and over and over again....

4 screenshots of an xfire conversation? You have EA shaking in their boots.

Comment

Those where some random ppl who lie. I dont think that its that bad , and whats with that color '' gery and gery'' is he color blind?

Comment

Yes i know this not 2142 fourm
              is.. IS.

Comment

Quick, somebody ask me what I think about 2142, Ill pretend to be in the beta and talk bad about it.

Then I can be famous.

Comment

so ****ing sick and tired of these 2142 bashing threads...
                  It's also seems your too ****ing stupid to realize that it's NOT a mod, just because a game uses an upgraded engine of an older version does not make it a mod FFS.
                  ET:QW is using an upgraded engine, is that a mod. NO.
                  BfV used an upgaded 42 engine, was it a mod, NO it was'nt.

Why dont you little crying bitches go play in the middle of the road, this place would be alot better off without you...

I have the Beta and it kicks arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
                    so ****ing sick and tired of these 2142 bashing threads...
                    It's also seems your too ****ing stupid to realize that it's NOT a mod, just because a game uses an upgraded engine of an older version does not make it a mod FFS.
                    ET:QW is using an upgraded engine, is that a mod. NO.
                    BfV used an upgaded 42 engine, was it a mod, NO it was'nt.

Why dont you little crying bitches go play in the middle of the road, this place would be alot better off without you...

I have the Beta and it kicks arse.
                    awww did somone just turn 8 years old yes he did oh yes he did... how precious

Comment

i reckon this will get closed lol

Comment

Wow.. you're pretty daft.

Of coure it's more buggy than BF2 - it's a BETA. Do you know what a Beta is? Your friend is probably one of those types who plays Betas just to play a free game - offering no help whatsoever to the developers who are trying to find, and fix bugs.

Secondly - it has a whole bunch of new features. Titan mode, Mechs, Tons of unlockables. Heck, it has as many new things as BF2 had.

Third, you're acting as if you have die hard proof that BF2142 is a mod, and buggy, when YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT. You're simply going on information frmo a third party.

Sad.. really.. really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                          Secondly - it has a whole bunch of new features. Titan mode, Mechs, Tons of unlockables. Heck, it has as many new things as BF2 had.
                          I'm not one for bashing 2142 (and i think this thread's entire premise is utter nonsense) - but i wouldn't say 2142 has "a whole bunch" of new features... its more alot of the same features altered to fit a new role...

1 extra game mode, a new vehicle type, more new unlockables and bloom lighting isn't exactly a plethora of features :laugh:

I would like to think 2142 will be what bfv was to bf1942 - and that BF3 will be the next true step up here's to hoping.

Comment

Working...
                          X