No announcement yet.

How do i unlock the 2nd sniper rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do i unlock the 2nd sniper rifle?

WOWZORS. hmmmm. i dont know man, that just doesnt seem realistic. also, everyone ive talked to hasnt meantioned the bullet drop. EVERYONE thinks the L96A1 is better. you might have your distnace wrong or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddensniper09
      WOWZORS. hmmmm. i dont know man, that just doesnt seem realistic. also, everyone ive talked to hasnt meantioned the bullet drop. EVERYONE thinks the L96A1 is better. you might have your distnace wrong or something.
      IDK about the distance.. but whatever.

All I am telling you, is with about 1,000 hours of experience..

I have noticed that M24 > L96A1.

Comment

ok i dont know... i mean... we all have our preferences i guess... sounds like you know hwat ur talking about, but im going to have to go with what 100 others have told me. thanks anyway tho.

Comment

It's(L96) not something that'll take long to dial in.

Both serve their own purpose. The L96 is a little more accurate. And yes it has more drop. And it's not quite as powerful. But again, you'll dial it pretty quick after a couple rounds. I like it. Most of the time it's what I use.

Although when I saw the vid of the M24 mixing it up with choppers and jets... well, I guess I have'nt touched the L96 since.

But my question is, does'nt the L96 qualify as a third tear unlock?

Comment

First, how is it more accurate if it has more bullet drop? wouldnt that make it less accurate?
            second, no it is unlocked after your first unlock, the m95.
            third, how is it less powerful? got o thsi page: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44300866646599 and tell em there. thought i was ina different chat room. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddensniper09
              First, how is it more accurate if it has more bullet drop? wouldnt that make it less accurate?
              second, no it is unlocked after your first unlock, the m95.
              third, how is it less powerful?
              this discussion needs to be exact. thanks
              Less accurate? No because it does'nt deviate off target. It just drops a bit.

For those long shots, well over a 100m I think it's more accurate.

But as I think about Metallicas' points, those 100m shots, are generally gonna be your long distance, sweet-spot, shots.

More and more people are learning the game and understanding that you can't just stand still. You will be sniped or spotted.
              So your chances of taking those long, long, distance shots are slinder to none. It's difficult enough hitting someone one the run, let alone from real far. Rewarding though.

Either way you'll end up with both some day.

One is a 50cal...chopper, piolet, thumper. The L96...is not.

edit: uh oh, we're talking about the 50cal verses the L96 right??????? i need more sleep.

edit: duh, okay sry, thought we were talking about....the 50 cal. Yes, now that I think about it, I see most the big dogs using the m24. Damn! Pick a winner. lol. sad

Comment

Working...
              X