3 new stuff on saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new stuff on saturday

saturday is gonna be awesome because i am getting ef and af and poe is released so i am going to split my day down i hal

Re: 3 new stuff on saturday

Man, that actually sucks. Sorry, but I would rather space that out so I have something new ever months.

Comment

Are you kidding? You wont ever play those two exp packs, once PoE2 is out!

Btw, what is it another 22 minutes?

Comment

What are you talking about? When I am not trying hard to rank up, I am over in SF, EF, and AF all the time.

Comment

I personally am completely done with vBF2, and I am gonna go full PoE2.

Comment

Really? I am just starting to get back into maps that I never played a lot of. The ones that everyone hates like Kubra. Never can find a server playing Songhua.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
              Really? I am just starting to get back into maps that I never played a lot of. The ones that everyone hates like Kubra. Never can find a server playing Songhua.

I actually don;t see why everyone hates kubra..

I personaly love it..

Comment

I wouldn't get AF and EF. It was fun for about an hour for me. I am in a similar situation to Rocket. I am in somewhat of a BF2 renaissance (you try to spell it...). I don't play near as much as I used to, but I am looking at other maps and other sizes of maps that I haven't played much.

Comment

Working...
                X