X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to clarify someting about pistol and knives server

Originally posted by roadkill_(TAT)
    acutally cyro i have gotten 210 points on a sharqi 64 player map as a medic and had 101 revives and if you don't believe me come on my clans ventirlo and feel free to ask my several clanmates who were present when i did that.

Second your remark about me not realizing that it's a stats padding server is because you were dumb to realize what i said in my post, so let me clarify it for you,

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STATS MORE THAN HAVING FUN IN A GAME, THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DON'T GO COMPLAINING TO EA ABOUT THE STUPID STATS, BECAUSE STUPID **** LIKE THIS HAPPENS WHERE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT PPL AND THEIR STATS THEN THE 1.3 PATCH CRAHSING PPL'S GAMES OR THE NICE NEW COMMANDER HACK THAT IS OUT.
    Dude! Stop. Clear out your mind and THINK!

EA setup ranked servers to track your stats. You contradict yourself in your own arguement.

It's f'n simple. In any RANKED server, where you set arbitrary rules to get statistics, THAT YOU NORMALLY WOULDN"T GET, in a normal game, then its stat padding. If in a Knife and Pistol server, everyone is getting massive knife and pistol kills, when you can't get in a tank and blast the guy, that's not a normal game. Ranked servers are supposed to be standardized, to keep it fair for everyone. WHY CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS?

WHY?

Cuz you're f'n stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid.

Comment

Flame War..I have nothing to say in this argument but :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

GO FELLAS GO!!!!

Comment

They never get it. How many posts like these do we have to deal with?

Comment

Working...
        X