This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to clarify someting about pistol and knives server

I'm tired of reading through these fourms about ppl saying that playing on a pistol and knives server is stats padding, or it's a cheap way to kick up your rank. IM tired of it because i think ppl are dumb somtimes to realize that ppl play on pistol and knives servers to have fun and have more of a challenge playing this game. It's easy for someone to go into a regular server and kill someone with a gun, but to go in and do it with a pistol or even a knife it makes the game more challenging. This is the main reason for the playing in these servers is for the challenge.

Now the deal with the rediciouls points that you can get on a pistol server and i have seen what ppl have gotten can be insane but by no measure is out of this world. The 200 points that ppl have gotten on a p/k server i have easily gotten myself on a regular 64 player server playing my *** off, and by no margin is it hard fo ne one to achieve if you work at it. This notion that p/k servers are stats padding servers is rediciouls, because if you ever played in one you would realize that you have to play hard yourself in order ot earn your points, it's not just given to you.

Thirdly i would like to add that this so called "witchhunt" set out by ea,dice, and roe is rediciouls and dumb. The matter of it is that if a multi billion dollar corporation and it's subsidiaries care more about a 12 yr old's points, how he abtained those points, and if his rank is right for the time he has played is just dumb. The points system in bf2 is just to reidicoiulsly vague and after you have obtained sergeant major and unlocked all your weapons there is no point, or reason to care for your stats really. It's really makes me mad to see that ea created something that was suppose to be fun and challenging to have it turned around into a witch hunt because ppl are exceling in the manner that ea doesn't deem right.

If anything should be taken out of this post it's that ea, dice, and roe should take their heads out of their asses because of some 12 yr old complaing about some other 12 yr old's stats. They should focus more on the bugs they have created with their patches, and take care of the new hacking epedemic that seems to be spreading

Re: I want to clarify someting about pistol and knives server

i somewhat agree

Comment

Why don't we just take stats out of the game if they're causing so many problems, lol. I know it gives people something to work to, but I like the unlocks more than the ranks.

Comment

It becomes stat padding when you're playing on a ranked server, if it was unranked, fine, but not ranked. You can get your pistol badge easier.

Comment

I'm tempted to not reply to this silly post, but I can't resist.

If you don't understand how a knife and pistol server is not stat padding, then you're "as dumb as they cumb"

Just look as your standard K&P server, and you'll see several dozen people with scores over 300. In a standard game, you don't get 100 revives! In a standard game, you don't get 80 kills with a pistol. Why? Cuz if I see you running around with a pistol, I'm gonna light you up with an assault rifle in standard game.

Ah, why am I even trying to explain it to you. Ich konnte es auf Deutsch außerdem erklären!

Comment

Your absoultly right except that it does not advance your rank in any way but it is really fun to go on those servers with and m16 and pwn the crap out of them.

Comment

A bit long
              and draw out
              but good

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                i somewhat agree
                I agree 100% with your statement.

Comment

acutally cyro i have gotten 210 points on a sharqi 64 player map as a medic and had 101 revives and if you don't believe me come on my clans ventirlo and feel free to ask my several clanmates who were present when i did that.

Second your remark about me not realizing that it's a stats padding server is because you were dumb to realize what i said in my post, so let me clarify it for you,

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STATS MORE THAN HAVING FUN IN A GAME, THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DON'T GO COMPLAINING TO EA ABOUT THE STUPID STATS, BECAUSE STUPID **** LIKE THIS HAPPENS WHERE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT PPL AND THEIR STATS THEN THE 1.3 PATCH CRAHSING PPL'S GAMES OR THE NICE NEW COMMANDER HACK THAT IS OUT.

Comment

This guy reminds me of one of those dude that's full of SH|T, and don't know what they're talking about. You know, a bullsh|tter. They talk and talk and talk, and don't have a freakin' clue what they are talking about.

I have to say this, if anyone agrees with the original poster, then you're as much an idiot as him.

Comment

im behind u 100%( not the gay way), and i liked to add that ppl in those servers choose to use pistols and knives only... and since when does ea decide wat we use in the game???? they fcking nazis or wat?

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
                        I have to say this, if anyone agrees with the original poster, then you're as much an idiot as him.
                        Agreed.

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

Jesus. Nobody minds if you play K/P, but please, dont hide your stat padding fetish behind fun. K/P sounds fun? Unranked fun it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill_(TAT)
                            acutally cyro i have gotten 210 points on a sharqi 64 player map as a medic and had 101 revives and if you don't believe me come on my clans ventirlo and feel free to ask my several clanmates who were present when i did that.

Second your remark about me not realizing that it's a stats padding server is because you were dumb to realize what i said in my post, so let me clarify it for you,

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STATS MORE THAN HAVING FUN IN A GAME, THEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DON'T GO COMPLAINING TO EA ABOUT THE STUPID STATS, BECAUSE STUPID **** LIKE THIS HAPPENS WHERE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT PPL AND THEIR STATS THEN THE 1.3 PATCH CRAHSING PPL'S GAMES OR THE NICE NEW COMMANDER HACK THAT IS OUT.
                            If it's against RoE, that means it's not legal to run these servers. If you don't care about stats, go on P/K UNRANKED servers. I belieave these servers are legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
                              This guy reminds me of one of those dude that's full of SH|T, and don't know what they're talking about. You know, a bullsh|tter. They talk and talk and talk, and don't have a freakin' clue what they are talking about.

Semi agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X