Stats servers are down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats servers are down

The stats servers are down atm....so dont worry you were prolly not reset...thanks

Re: Stats servers are down

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
    The stats servers are down atm....so dont worry you were prolly not reset...thanks
    I haven't played in days, was thinking of playing but you just bumped it off again :laugh:, maybe Sunday then.

Btw is there someone in BFROE with the nick ''500Dan500''

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Xtreme
      How long is this gonna take, i want to go to bed in an hour or teo and want to know if its worth sitting around?

Thanks

Comment

I wouldn't count on it... they may be down a while if they could be patching their servers.

Comment

Seeing as its EA and the most minor of problems take weeks to fix. you decide how long but im betting not until tommorow at 3 P.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            I haven't played in days, was thinking of playing but you just bumped it off again :laugh:, maybe Sunday then.

Btw is there someone in BFROE with the nick ''500Dan500''
            Yes he is part of BFROE.

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: ...I just came out of a 24/7 ranked Ghost Town server. Holy sh!t, I've never seen so many privates in one grouping....and so many privates complaining about where there rank went. :hmm: It was quite wierd.

Comment

wow you guys really won't play just because the stats server is down ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                  wow you guys really won't play just because the stats server is down ?
                  I know, WTF, are people afraid to play without unlocks?! WTH! Besides, do the stats stay in a buffer on the game server till they can upload to the stats server?

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                  :laugh: :laugh: ...I just came out of a 24/7 ranked Ghost Town server. Holy sh!t, I've never seen so many privates in one grouping....and so many privates complaining about where there rank went. :hmm: It was quite wierd.
                  I know, I was just over at Insomina, that they were crying about the same thing. It was like, ownage time because the kiddies didn't have their G36Es.

Comment

i am going to play but i just dont like the players with there ranks still on getting to be commander over and over and over and over and:wall: :blabla: :cussing: :thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by joshblancett
                      i am going to play but i just dont like the players with there ranks still on getting to be commander over and over and over and over and:wall: :blabla: :cussing: :thatsbad:
                      What do you mean? This is a perfect time to be first in line, because you don't have a Captain in front of you.

Comment

i was in utac server and some of them still had there ranks

Comment

No biggy...it's just stats...

Comment

How do they detirmine rank between two diffrent people applaying for commander at the same time with the same score?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Omg Omg Omg Thank You For Whoever Found This Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X