X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA / BF2 Resistance Sigs

Originally posted by Apostle
    Redspider, are you from Jolt? I have a feeling that I have spoke to you before?

Anyway, tip top sig's man, I support the resistance!

Edit: Oh oh! Indianscout is viewing this thread! He's gonna grass us up to EA and TBF2.com, and get our stat's wiped! Booo to you!
    LOL, Ty for the complement Yeah i was an admin on Jolts BF2 servers, had to give it up because i just didnt have time, what with launching my own mod and managing my own clan - no offence but i dont remember you, although i DO have a bad memory

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
    STFU, the game is fine.
    O RLY?

Comment

It is great to see the youth of America take a stand on really important issues!! Keep posting those banners I am sure your target audience gives a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCaz
        It is great to see the youth of America take a stand for really important issues!! Jon Stewart would have a field day with this shiat.
        Im not American doesnt the "UK" in my "[UKSO]" tag give you a clue from where i am from?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Spider
          Im not American doesnt the "UK" in my "[UKSO]" tag give you a clue from where i am from?
          My bad! Children of the world taking a stand. The revolution is awe inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCaz
            My bad! Children of the world taking a stand. The revolution is awe inspiring.
            Why Thanks

Comment

Is this honestly necessary? Can anyone be even a slight bit mature?

Apostle - Grow up.

I'm going to close this before it turns into a flame war...

Comment

Working...
              X