Armoured Fury and Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armoured Fury and Euro Force

What are the advantages to getting these expansions? Are there new maps and weapons to unlock that people without the game won't be able to play on/use?

Or is the expansion pack called Special Forces?

I'm confused.

Re: Armoured Fury and Euro Force

nope u don't get anything new for vanilla that the patch doesn't bring all u get is what comes in special forces or armoured fury or euro force for itself.

Comment

Special Forces features new unlocks that are powerful and are able to use the main BF2. Euro Force also features the new sniper and anti tank P90. I have used these kits and they kick @ss! And all of them feature new weapons that are not usuable in the normal BF2 and new maps

Comment

Armoured Fury has the best balanced maps. Euro is nice if you like sniping (Great Wall map) and armor (the other 2 maps) Special Forces provides great unlocks

Comment

To be honest with you i dont think the booster packs are worth the money there actually crap well euro forces anyway i got stung with that one so i didnt buy the armoured one. Only good thing to come from euro forces IMO was two extra unlocks that you only get if you own SF. And SF isnt that great either its got some nice stuff included in it that would be great if you added it to vanilla bf2 but in runs like crap and my system is well cappable of running SF its just coded realy badly and they virtually stoped all support for SF as soon as it was released which was another piss take.

P.S. the unlocks are good though from SF.

Comment

Working...
          X