advice pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: advice pls

Whatever you decide , i'd advise not ! to get any packs , since EA is really selling bad products .... i got EF , and was so dissappointed with it , i am speechless . Maybe SF , but i wouldnt want to pay more money for half finished bugged game .

Comment

PoE2 PoE2 .. it's like BF2 1.3 .. it crashes .. stop.
      When 1.4 will be released MAYBE POE2 could be played .. but before that it's pointless to play another crashing game ..

Comment

I'm saving my $$$ for 2142

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
          i got SF for the weapons. i dont really play it though, but it was only 20 bucks
          Ditto. The game play feels so different, and the voices are lame. I almost never play SF, but like the extra weapons in Vanilla.

Comment

EF is a bit of a bust so far as I'm concerned. One really great map with lots of smoke and spilt oil. The Eurofighter was a huge let down for me flying like a barge with wings.

AF is better than EF. I think all the maps have their plus and minus points. Road Rage is a personal fave of mine. The chance to fly the Littlebird chopper is rather appealing too. Some nice effects with lightning one Harvest. Like EF more squad convoys made up of tanks, anti-air, and APCs. If you enjoy armour battles pick this one over EF.

And last and certainly not least, SF! Check the Sf forum. Off note it takes more CPU than BF2 so if you're struggling with that then I'd give it a miss and pick EF. If your computer can handle it thou it's great. The addition of the zip line and grap hook means an attack can literally come from anywhere. At last snipers can't block of routes with a few claymores. Some people hate the night maps but again I really enjoy them also. I think the maps are much better on SF than any other BF2 pack.

Comment

Don't get any of the booster except for The Flaming Bag of Dog ****. That's the best.

Comment

SF for unlocks..it takes up more comp resources which is why i dont have it

Comment

POE....w/e some new skins and a few models! Whoop dee do.

From POE Site "Ukraine, a former satellite state of the Soviet Union, sought to gain back the power from which it once reveled in."

Haha...no.

Comment

SF is the best of the 3 with out a doubt. More maps, more new content, NIGHT maps (Though hardly played). EF sucks, AF is ok but only cause the maps are cool. Your gonna spend money SF is the best buy.

BTW, POE2 is not all that. Its a good first release but it has some bugs and none of the lame behavior has changed. Maps are decent, but a little laggy. You dont agree with this opinion I could care less. I dont need to hear your badgering or inncessant repeating of its praises. As said, Good first release. Hope it improves faster than BF2 has.

Comment

Working...
                    X