[AraB] clan server ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AraB] clan server ban

Huh this is soo good, I shot down the admin's Mi-28 using the 50.cal on the HAMVEE over an USMC controld flag in Sharqi, and got banned....how sad that such childish admins still exist.

Re: [AraB] clan server ban

you should post this in my "Bad Clan Experiences thread". I feel your pain. If I had more cash on hand, I would rent my own server instead of taking the chance on pubs and clan servers.

Comment

how are we gonna believe you'r word when you have no edivence. people can just come on and say stuff like that. it seems you went to that server for trouble you'rself. since i noticed that clan is middle-eastern and you are from the IDF MOD. i like you'r banner too, is fighting for indepence killing 1,000 civilians?

Comment

Everything is connected to hatred in your small narrow sight and thinking, Im just saying that its kinda childish to ban some one just beacuse he blew up your chopper, I have no problem with the clan, its name, or what ever, I played their alot of times before, so stop this prejidece please, my nick in game hasnt go anything to do with Israel you can check for your self .:INCN:.=Deflection=

Comment

Working...
        X