Stop All About the F22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop All About the F22

I guess its old in terms of how old the original designs are, but that's the case with all aircraft. It's brand spankin' new as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pmosh
      Right now the F-18 is the one replacing f-14 f-15 in the navy and marines. It makes the same job has those two and cost less to operate. None of the f-22 of f-35 is in service. Maybe some few f-22 cause those are old. F-35 comes out like in 2010.
      Eventually the F35C (navy variant) and only the F/A18 E and F Superhornets will be the main Navy weapons of choice. The F35C will be replacing the a,b,c, and d F18 Hornet variant's

Comment

Can somebody tell me how to activate my new 2 unloked weapon I am really new in the game......Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by botas0
          Can somebody tell me how to activate my new 2 unloked weapon I am really new in the game......Thanks
          What a brilliant place to ask...do a forum search..

Comment

We dont need F22 in the game, just switch out F35s with F18s on Chinese maps

Comment

man that is a seriously nice aircraft lol

Comment

Originally posted by colony
                We dont need F22 in the game, just switch out F35s with F18s on Chinese maps
                yep i'd love that, give the US jat whores a chance, and help keep the infantry clear from J-10 raping. as for the whole F-22 thing, who exactly asked? other then 'people'

Comment

It's probably a good thing the F-22 is not in the game. If DICE decided not to nerf it's abilities, it would have a radar missile lock range 2x as much as any other aircraft, there would be cries of pain from the PLA and MEC pilots.

Comment

Actually the F-22 was designed to replace the Sopwith Camel, while the F-35 A/B/Q/!/5 was built to replace weather balloons.

A) Please do a little research if you just "think you know" about military aircraft (e.g. Navy F-15s :laugh: )

B) How many threads about the F-35 (which this has turned into) do we need?

Comment

Originally posted by ImgSunscreen
                      Eventually the F35C (navy variant) and only the F/A18 E and F Superhornets will be the main Navy weapons of choice. The F35C will be replacing the a,b,c, and d F18 Hornet variant's
                      Don't forget Langley AF base Virginia I see them fly every day. They were recently stationed at NAS Oceana while langley AFB had thier runway resurfaced. Sweet looking machines...

Comment

Working...
                      X