Cant connect to server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect to server

Hey, tried to connect to about three different servers and everytime I got to the "verifying client data", which lasts for about 4 mins and then it goes back to server lobby thing with "your connection to the server has been lost". Ive got a perfectly fine dsl line (2mb), was on WoW lastnight and had a ping of 40-60 (average). Anyone know what's going on?:cry:

Re: Cant connect to server

idk, but last night i was playing bf2 and got disconneted about 4 times. the main menu was really f*cked up, and very slow. then i exited bf2, and tried to go onto the internet. ever single site wouldnt work, and AIM or xfire wouldnt work. so i just turned off my computer and went to bed. and today it is fine.
    sometimes i wonder what is happening with comcast...

Comment

Ive tried rebooting and all the norm fixes like exit and restart but its crazy. The last time i got in a server I kept getting "problem with your connection" and just really laggy...my ping went up from my norm of 18-30 to 1000!!!! I was like WTF?

Comment

i just make a htread last night about what you said, i try logging in and it wont work, then I cant load any websites. Still doing it too.

Comment

Working...
        X