Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modeler needed For Her Majesty's forces mod

Hi im HeartBeatZ
    this mod is brand new, We currently are not recruiting because 2142 dosent come out till november.

MOD INFO:
    HMF mod is going to be all about 3 things Realisim British forces and a great gaming expirience. we will add everything.

Main: Royal Marines, SAS, SA80 A1 A2 A3,RAF, Royal Navy, TA. and much more the RAF will be amazing with all their latest jets such has the Tornado GR3, harrier GR3 and the Eurofighter Mk1.

everything about the British armed forces will be created from scratch and brought into 2142.
    Thankyou
    HeartBeatZ

THIS MOD IS FOR 2142 our main plan right now is to build some objects that we may import to 2142 and use in HMFM no website currently up please email harrier13@hotmail.com

Re: Modeler needed For Her Majesty's forces mod

i hate u milarkey...

Comment

sombodys stroppy because i wouldnt make a star wars mod

Comment

um...ok...

Comment

So, first you stole a map to get onto the PRMM team under the name Milarkey (Joe Brammer) then you abandoned your Easy Company mod and started working on the paintball mod without even telling the rest of the Easy Company team, and now you're making a mod to add the british military (which I KNOW you know nothing about) to a futuristic game. Any plans for an enemy? Or is it blue on blue?

I bet you give up on this one before 2142 is even out.

And before anyone says anything, yes I know Heartbeatz (aka Milarkey) he's not a good leader, I thought he had good ideas and determination, until he abandoned the easy company mod. Well, he left and didn't tell anyone.

Comment

he is right...i was there...that is y im mad...cause he stops things in the middle for NO reason...and this mod will never EVER be made..

Comment

I DID NOT ABANDON EASY COMPANY MOD! I emailed all my guys and told them that 2142 is to close and to prepare for 2142 we start making models.

True i stole a map a year ago because i wanted to be on a map team but i didnt think i was good enough.

and if you 2 nerks can insult me over a forum come say it to may face you dumb ****s

Comment

Originally posted by HeartBeatz
                True i stole a map a year ago because i wanted to be on a map team but i didnt think i was good enough.
                M8 - if this is true, you don't even have a leg to stand on. There is no act more dishonourable than stealing another member of the communities work and passing it off as your own - ESPECIALLY in order to get on a team when even you yourself feel you are not experienced enough. I hope you feel very ashamed.... because YOU SHOULD :shakehead

quit while you are 'ahead'. Come say it to your face? I don't think anyone has to lower themselves to have to confront a petty content thief such as yourself. You, sir, are the dumb**s

sorry moderators - nothing incites me more than theft of others hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by r4d4r
                  he is right...i was there...that is y im mad...cause he stops things in the middle for NO reason...and this mod will never EVER be made..
                  This Kid^ hes just having a strop because i wouldnt make a Quake Mod for battlefield 2? and a star wars one too

Comment

Milarkey how could you do this. I only just found out you abandoned the EC Mod.

Thanks for nothing.

Comment

I really doubt this mod (which I'm almost certain has now already been abandoned) will be realistic at all since you think there's an SA80A3

And sorry Buzzsaw, if you want that signature but without the easy company mod logo I still have the paintshop file.

Comment

Milarkey, I asked you if you had informed your team and you said yes. I am very disappointed in you. Not because you dident inform people but because you lied.

Also if your playing speedball and your getting an Ion Virtue Board so you can have 15BPS on PSP Ramping mode. Also with the NXL Style full auto mode you can ramp past the standard 15BPS. Also dont tell me I dont know what I'm talking about, I have used stock ion's in the past and I wouldent buy one. You should just get a Diablo Mongoose Electronic Paintball Marker II BBS LCD EYES same price and instead of buy the board ($100) you can just use this. This Diablo stock withh beat the ion witht he board any day. I have owned a Diablo before so I they are good.

Comment

Working...
                        X