Sniper offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper offer

Does anyone fancy going head to head with me tomorrow as sniper?

My account name is Barz26

Choose a server, map and i will go against you

This sounds big headed but i want to get better and i've had it easy so far and want someone who is really good as sniper.

We will go head to head then report back to this site the next day to let everyone know how we got on.

Any takers?

Ok edited this bit, i'm in Britain so any European server would be good, will add server I.P. later. About 8pm tonight GMT. my Xfire is barz26 if you wanna add me, check www.bf2stats.nl

Re: Sniper offer

Me meeeeeeeeeeeee european server?

Comment

Advice: You might want to specify you're looking for people from/around the UK, unless you (or your opponent) will be willing to forgo decent ping. Normally I wouldn't mention it but with a sniper fight ping can make a HUGE difference in your performance, moreso than any other type of infantry combat will, so it wouldn't necessarily be a fair judge of skill if you kill someone who has 150+ ping or if you have high ping yourself.

Just a suggestion, anyway.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Might be better to just have a large sniper tournment too. Just so you don't have a bunch of pilots and ground pounders screwing with everything!

Comment

I would, but im pretty new to the game, only been playing for about a week or something not too sure...

Comment

id like too
            havent played sniper for a long time now ... have to get as good as i was again

Comment

If you take up rocket's idea i'll join in.

Comment

We could do a 4vs4 sniper only .. I have to improve my aim on moving-target but don't ask me to speak in teamspeak .. lol

Comment

why not? ^^

Comment

Sniper vs. Sniper comes down to: Ping > Hardware > Luck == Skill.

You really want to go against ground pounders to get better at sniping.

Comment

Uff .. but why all those ppl want destroy our dreams (

I have to go now but I sign up for this tournament or pratice .. ^^
                      Only if you are on european servers...

Comment

gimme a server and im there

Comment

u could add me if you got msn .. (anybody of you who want to snipe around a little) ^^

Comment

I can imagine BF2 sniper duel's are quite boring, the person who wins could just be the most persistant camper, or just the guy who happened to look somewhere by sheer luck, theres no skill in the actual shooting/ :/

Comment

^^ or h4X0rs

would be cool if there was like a 32v32 sniper...would be crazy

and sniper duels sound like a lot of fun...ever seen enemy at the gates?

Comment

Working...
                              X