P90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90?

Hey guys, Currently i'am at 11,272 / 20,000 Remaining: 8,728 points... But I will get that in about 2-3 days.. SInce this server I play on i get 50-70 points in 1 round and theres 10 rounds for 1 map.. so thats on average of about 500 points in 10 rounds TOTAL! 10 rounds on this server... is about 45mins - 1hr. Its fun

Question- I wanna get the P90 for Anti-Tank, Sincer currently I dont have no Anti-Tank weapon unlock.. If the P90 a Special Forces Unlock? And can it work in Armored Fury and Regular BF2?

On side note!!:: I have BF2-BF2:SF-Armored Fury

Thanks, bubbl3s

Re: P90?

this aint a bug....
    Anyways First you get dao 12 then p90 but since you got SF you get 2 unlocks so tht shouldnt be a problem and dao 12 is pretty good too
    I dunno if you can use it in AF

Comment

I get 2 unlocks? Everytime i get a next rank? Becuase I have SF???? I dont remeber getting 2 unlocks everytime I got ranked... well that was a long long time ago...so i dont really remember.. But i do?

But i have to get DAO12 then P90? Well the game make me?

Comment

yes u have to. btw did u steal that sig from someone. I think u did. STEALER!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HAHA, No I didnt, I found that Apache from google last night, when I was a doing a Military Project for my dad, and It was soo awsome.. I had to make a sig

BTW.. SO I must get DOA12 before the P90? And I get (2) Unlocks when I get too 20k points?

Comment

Simply...yes.

Comment

Why the hell did you posted this in Bug Reports Bubbl3s use the Search function ffs..

Comment

get something else, that gun sucks, i got it and i still use the mp5 or dao

Comment

Moved to BF2 Discussion

Comment

HAHAHA IT gOT MOVED

sorry im goin 2 bed now

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s
                      Hey guys, Currently i'am at 11,272 / 20,000 Remaining: 8,728 points... But I will get that in about 2-3 days.. SInce this server I play on i get 50-70 points in 1 round and theres 10 rounds for 1 map.. so thats on average of about 500 points in 10 rounds TOTAL! 10 rounds on this server... is about 45mins - 1hr. Its fun
                      I think your math is a bit off here. You are talking about 4,5 to 6 minute rounds (if 10 rounds take 45 min - 1 h) with you scoring 50 to 70 points?
                      This would make your score per minute around 10. Top three scorers are 6.3, 7.2 and 9.4 points per minute (BF2s). Unless you are MotherGunner then you must redo your math

Comment

I really like the p90. I could never seem to do a whole lot of damage with the dao.

Comment

DAO is not a sniper rifle, only good for CQC. The P90 is ok, not accurate but spams lots of bullets. Still only good for CQC and slightly beyond.

Comment

The DAo is Gangster. And anyone who says they can't get more kills with the Dao than the P90 just simply sucks.

HEy Bubbles, what Apache are u talking about? All I see in your sig is an M1A1 Abrams.

Comment

Wow, that'd be some serious scoring. And some short rounds. I agree with KristainSax that you need to revisit your math there. I'm not bad on scoring, but can't imagine making 8k points in 2-3 weeks, let alone days.

Comment

Working...
                              X