Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C4 trick and Karkand

Originally posted by Chunter
    Damn thats some ugly graphics,looks like playstation 1 graphics...how do you play like that. ?
    Sorry but I don't have money to spend on a graphic card .. I prefere to go out for a dinner with my girlfriend ..

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
      ...which is why I don't play on FF off servers. How unrealistic can you get (and don't anybody start about how unrealistic certain aspects of BF2 already are e.g. shock paddles).
      well if they don't let you bust into the building and use the stairs/elevator to get to the roof you have to blow yourself up there... just think of it as an elevator

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
        Me and a friend of mine (which was supporting me with ammo) reached this level

I get almost 15-20 kill without being saw..
        All I read was "I cant kill on the ground so I hid on a roof to be leet"

Comment

This is the first time I've actually seen the game from a Spanish perspective. Look at all of the text. Pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
            Me and a friend of mine (which was supporting me with ammo) reached this level

I get almost 15-20 kill without being saw..
            eh? you mean, without being seen?

Comment

Spanish? This is Italian .. -.-
              Ehi Need_2_kill .. nice interpretation of my english .. i know isn't good but it doesn't seem to be what you have said ..

However, taking some screenshot here is like to give some meat to a bunch of wild hungry dogs ..

Originally posted by shadow2k1
              omg .. the third column .. sorry yes .. yes .. seen .. ^^''

Comment

If I play like you, I would be bored to death. I just see why this is fun, might as well play mario brothers by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
                  His English is better than my Italian so.........................
                  It makes a change from the normal game, ive done it a couple of times on FF off servers.
                  It aint cheating and is just using your head. Cheers for the screenshot

Comment

I don't play in that way ..
                    I jumped on the roof and I said .. uhm i take few screenshots for totalbf2..
                    After that I tryed that place unless enemy's killed me.. after that I haven't touched C4 for all the rest of the round..

If this can be a problem what do you think about ppl that make screenshot inside the Karkand's Hotel's Glitch? Uh?
                    No no .. they are pro because a Glitch it's better than using C4 only to do a jump, eh?

I hope you won't die bored of a game..

Comment

Working...
                    X