bots in multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bots in multiplayer

What console commands should I type if I want to play with bots on a multiplayer (64players) map?

Re: bots in multiplayer

Originally posted by -=nobody=-
    What console commands should I type if I want to play with bots on a multiplayer (64players) map?
    hiya,

if we are talking about BF2 1.3 then you cant play with bots online as such, in a multiplayer environment, you would be playing against other people exclusively.

there is a co-op mode where you can play over lan with friends and also use bots, mixed mode as it where.

and there is of course single player mode, where apart from your goodself, it is exclusively bots, which doesnt go upto 64 size maps by default you have to download those maps from the internet, kind of like an add on really.......google BF2SP64

arent ea talking about some kind of hybrid mode in the future with bots and multiplayer? prolly got wrong end of stick there, but thats not here now anyway.

HTH

Comment

sv.teamVoteOnly 1
      sv.coopBotRatio 50
      sv.coopBotCOunt 32
      sv.coopBotDifficulty 50

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I have now Battlefield 2 Armored Fury, it includes coop mode. How can I activate it, console commands don't help. I've created a multiplayer server, I was the only player and no bots have joined the game. What should I do?

Comment

I have now Battlefield 2 Armored Fury, it includes coop mode. How can I activate it, console commands don't help. I've created a multiplayer server, I was the only player and no bots have joined the game. What should I do?
            You must start the map in co-op mode instead of the default conquest mode. You can't add bots to conquest mode games. If you are using the "create local" tab within BF2 then the gamemode is a drop-down box right above the map selection box.

Comment

Working...
            X